IGNORED

Australian Holiday visa Approved!!!!!!

Nak_ Muay

Midnight last night i recieved a long awaited call from my t'g saying that she has a 3 month holiday visa to come see me in Melbourne!!

Darren's staff from key visa co went to bkk to pick up her passport and brought it back today. i included so many things in my application.

:1 years worth of emails

:1 years worth of msn convos

:1 years worth of mobile phone records

:1 years worth phone cards

:3 photo albums of us together in Thailand (making sure to pics of us when were out in bars)

:A couple of money transfers ive sent to her (dont really send her any money)

:Super details

:My offer of employment with my work stating salary e.t.c

:Pay slips last 6 months

:Bank statments last 6 months

:Sent her 40,000bt to keep in the bank for embassy to see, (which she will then use to buy flight)

:Invatation letter from my parents saying they would love to have my finacee stay with us

:morgage slip from them, utility bill

:Pictures of my house inside and out, pic of my mum and dad together

:Letter from her employer stating she can take 2 months leave, and her salary

:Picture of her office inside and out e.g her desk computer.

Well i think thats it LOL, well it was alot on my behalf and her's but i wanted it to be perfect, just like the other boys said

scumbag, and the others who have been lucky to obtain a holiday visa for there lady's to oz its just what the embassy

wants to see and that you cover everything they ask for, and of course your relationship is genuine and you promise them

she will return on time you should have no prob. Now i guess i just have to fill her in on arriving at Melbounre airport

and what she could expect from immigration and customs! Also when she returns we will be loging for a finacee visa,

will be alot more paperwork and a little harder but i will be taking more photos in oz with us together and the family aswell!

I hope this might be usefull to anyone else wanting to obtain a holiday visa for there gal!

cheers guyes

Congrats

I dont think they need that much

Proof of relationship eg: photos,emails

Letter from her employer

Money you have to support her

They mostly want to know that she will return home

But as you said no stone left unturned. Well done

Member since Dec 06.

LOL well thats what i thought they didn't need that much but i did it anyway.

It will be good when we aply for the finacee visa, all the saved stuff will

be what they are looking to see for that type of visa i hope.

Thanks anyway mate, she will be over here may 1st (:

Midnight last night i recieved a long awaited call .....

Congratulations and I told you so... :P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Congrats

I dont think they need that much

Proof of relationship eg: photos,emails

Letter from her employer

Money you have to support her

They mostly want to know that she will return home

But as you said no stone left unturned. Well done

agreed mate.

congrats mate, hope it all works out well for you 2

Without a family a rich man is very poor

Thanks guys! all the info posted on here about what to include really helped me

Cheers!! She has booked her flight with thai airways and well be here may 4th!

i really wonder what there reaction would be when the first arrive in a country like

Australia and England must be realy eye opening for them. i guess we really have to

babysit them and get them comfortabe when they fisrt arrive.

well done

mate i am sure that even though i think you gave them info overload BUT the fact is she and you now have the chance to spend time in your home town.

Just remember to tell her to take some warm cloths =plus tell her NOT to take any food (she can take some noodles if they have no egg ).

The best thing for you to do now is start talking to your local "Thai society" which is a group of local Thais who can help her find her type of food +give her someone Thai to talk to .

Great news indeed

alan

Well done mate, if you follow procedure they are unlikely to deline - same with the UK.

Problem is too many people get it wrong or start lieing on applications (often on the advice of unscrupulous visa "agents").

Fill in the boxes, tell the truth and they are unlikely to decline.

The UK CANNOT decline a "genuine" application (by law) but they look for evidence of "non genuine" apps very very carefully. The commonest lies are claiming she is a student etc when she is a BG. Being a BG is NOT a reason to decline an application - lieing is as it makes the app' fraudulent.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

i heard you needed alot of things ie money job somewhere for them to stay but thats quite a lot of things to get sorted but great info cheers and good luck

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Congratulations to you both , well done, I'm sure she will enjoy the place it probably seemed like you had to wait for all eternity for your aplication, if you don't mind me askinghow long do you have to have a relationship for to be allowed a holiday visa or can you bring someone out as a friend as long as you can vouch for them, please pardon my ignorance if this seems a silly question as I am new to this side of things. Cheers mate and once again good luck and all the best.

Thanks guys! Now i am not really sure how long you have to be wth each other i think a suitible amount of time for a relationship maybe 6 months? not to sure? but either way as long as you's keep in touch with emails sms e.t.c you should have to prob, and off course you need to vouch for them if they aint got too much money. I also think you can bring a friend over if you sponser them, Our application went so smoothly becasue we were lucky to keep everything from the start of our relationship as i have put in my first post 1 year of emails 1 year of msn convos e.t.c, and also my tg has a really good office job which she has had for many many years with a well paid salary, so i guess the embassy saw she had good amounts of $$$ coming into her bank acount each month. I also keept resturant bills we ate at and the recipt for the hotels we have stayed at in my 3 trips i have gone to see her, pretty much everything! Now i know this is way to much for a holiday visa you can get it by having half of what i had!! but im just thinking of the futture as we are engaged and next visa will be a finacee visa and with this visa you need to keep EVERYTHING! they need to see your relationship has keept going and you keep contact regulary via post email msn e.t.c. So i guess the best place to start when thinking of a visa is just keep everything!!! it goes a long way and the embassy loved to see it. Hope this is usefull once again, Half of what ive got holiday visa to oz no prob Just dont lie!!

cheers

P.s Alan lad i will deffinatly be gertting her some warm clothes as Mebourne weather is CRAZY!!! lol

Thanks for the info

Congradulations--I truly hope you both enjoy this visit..Quite alot of paperwork there but in all honesty the Thai Govt try hard to protect the Thai..So many are sponsored to foreign lands just to be farmed out as someones sex slave...The Govt is aware of this making it very hard to do but you my man succeded~~Best of Luck

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

my mate took his lady to bangkok yesterday so i'll find out how he went later today

any holes a goal

...plus tell her NOT to take any food (she can take some noodles if they have no egg ).

I have posted this before but here it is again. The attached document details what can not be brought to Australia. It is the Thai version so is great to sent to teerak so that there is no misunderstanding.... :CumOnFace:

thai_whatcanti.pdf

Before mine came I sent her a completed arrivals card and an Australian SIM card should something fo wrong. I only sent her the card as I arrived back in Australia about 16 hours before her and was concerned about me being delayed.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I'll have to send her that document! i dont think she will bring anything anyway

no real need unless she can't go without her speical spices lol! I'll end up taking

her to an asian supermarket here in melbourne and she can get whatever she

wants there. Also sending her a oz simcard is a good idea i mean she just might

need to contact me. Scumbag you also said you filled out her arrival card?

i guess if she needed help thai airways staff will help her fill it out?

Edited by Nak_ Muay

I'll have to send her that document! i dont think she will bring anything anyway

no real need unless she can't go without her speical spices lol! I'll end up taking

her to an asian supermarket here in melbourne and she can get whatever she

wants there. Also sending her a oz simcard is a good idea i mean she just might

need to contact me. Scumbag you also said you filled out her arrival card?

i guess if she needed help thai airways staff will help her fill it out?

I have seen the sexy young Thai hosties helping people to fill out the arrivals card so no problems there... :D

I have seen the sexy young Thai hosties helping people to fill out the arrivals card so no problems there...

Thats the best ever!! There are little hotties ain't they... :P

My advice mate, dont apply for the fiance visa right after the first trip, wait until she has had a couple of trips. Put her in English school during her trips also and keep the documentation of those. She can do up to 3 months study at a time once she gets a medical clearance. Free advice from a migration lawyer and recipient of a fiance visa.

Filling out her arrival card is illegal. Do not let her tell customs that you sent her something to fill out her card with.....Let the stewardesses help. She can bring in spices and food, just needs to declare it.

Edited by Bitch Controller

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Filling out her arrival card is illegal. Do not let her tell customs that you sent her something to fill out her card with.....Let the stewardesses help. She can bring in spices and food, just needs to declare it.

I guess I should have said that I didn't answer any of the customs questions or sign it for her... :GoldenSmile1:

My advice mate, dont apply for the fiance visa right after the first trip, wait until she has had a couple of trips. Put her in English school during her trips also and keep the documentation of those. She can do up to 3 months study at a time once she gets a medical clearance. Free advice from a migration lawyer and recipient of a fiance visa.

Good bit of info!! i iwll try get her booked in to do some english classes

and get her on another trip here, then i will apply for the fiancee visa.

we have keept everything between us for over a year now prof

of everything which some of the guyes think i got to much!!! that is a

a good thing though. and ill make sure she fills out her card lol

thanks for that! well 1 step at a time i guess, i have come this far

and been this dedicated a little bit more patiance can't hurt! well i

hope not anyway lol.

• 1 month later...

Well done mate.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 6 months later...

People come here (Australia) for holiday all the time, surely they dont need to jump through all these hoops.what if a thai girl just is coming here for a holiday, not for marriage or work, a genuine holiday & i am willing to pay her expenses?

thanks

ps. i love Pattaya, i am returning in Feb 2009, went 3 times in 2008.

People come here (Australia) for holiday all the time, surely they dont need to jump through all these hoops.what if a thai girl just is coming here for a holiday, not for marriage or work, a genuine holiday & i am willing to pay her expenses?

thanks

ps. i love Pattaya, i am returning in Feb 2009, went 3 times in 2008.

It is a lot easier for a person from England, USA or Canada, for example, to get a tourist visa than a Thai person. The reason being is that the immigration department identifies them as being more of a risk to abuse the visa. It is up to the applicant to prove that the visa is required for a genuine holiday. As long as you do the research getting a TG a visa for Australia is not difficult.