IGNORED

Where would you recommend that is cheaper?

KK7

In my first trip to Thailand I am staying at Page 10 in a deluxe room with breakfast, I paid £848 for 15 nights. Although I am happy to pay this for the luxury, I have been told by some people that I am an idiot for paying such money for a hotel in Pattaya. I have been told that I am mad for paying more than £500...

The things I would like in my hotel apart from the obvious are breakfast included and an in-room safe. Is there a hotel that you would recommend me that I could get for cheaper than Page 10?

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Hi,

Stayed at Page10 deluxe room myself. It is very popular hotel and highly recommended in this forum so dont worry, you made the right choice.

Yes there are many cheaper options available which have inroom safe, aircon, cleaning option, etc but many wont exactly give you a hotel feel. These are mostly well maintained guest houses which range from 600-1300Baht/ night. 

There is intimate hotel which will be I guess $10-15 cheaper than Page10. There is also The Stay and Sea Me Spring 2, again $10 cheaper. You can look at Agoda and decide. 

Yes luxury and breakfast, well there are plenty of good hotels for 1000 ish baht per night which is about 300 quid so I hope the extra 500 odd quid is worth it, its a lot of LT'S though, 500 about 25,000 baht. :hello09: have fun

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Yes luxury and breakfast, well there are plenty of good hotels for 1000 ish baht per night which is about 300 quid so I hope the extra 500 odd quid is worth it, its a lot of LT'S though, 500 about 25,000 baht. :hello09: have fun

Any chance you could tell me some of your favourite ones for 1000 baht a night that you would recommend?

wouldnt be so worried about breakfast myself ,if your out partying all night how often are you going to get up for breakfast

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Check out the LK group on Agoda for price for your dates.

I start out my stay in Pattaya at either the LK Renaissance or the LK Metropole on Soi Diana.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Considering Page 10 is heavily frequented by BM's, there's absolutely nothing wrong with staying there.  Everyone 'does' Pattaya according to their own tastes and budget, you do not have to go down-market just because someone else says so.

As this is your first trip, I consider that it's more important than usual for you to stay in hotel that you're comfortable with.  There'll be plenty of opportunity on later trips to sample different accommodation styles when you're a little more comfortable with the whole Pattaya scene.

Soi 6 for a newbie monger?  Probably not, Soi 6 is a bit of an acquired taste, and again unless you're very comfortable within yourself and not easily put off by things it's not a perfect choice for a virgin trip.

hotel breakfasts in Pattaya are notoriously poor on the whole, I wouldn't make that a 'must have' criteria.  So easy to step outside and eat whatever style of food you choose.  Personally I don't book the breakfast option (I know I'll rarely get out of bed in time to eat it....).

LK group hotels are glittery (ie; very tarted up) and decent places to stay in.  The girls always like the rooms.  If you're a reasonably confident traveller, you cannot beat dancewatcher's condo's for value, location and ameneties (Dancewatchers.com - but they get booked out really fast).

If you're happy with your initial choice, stick with it and make your own opinions as you travel along.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

In my first trip to Thailand I am staying at Page 10 in a deluxe room with breakfast, I paid £848 for 15 nights. Although I am happy to pay this for the luxury, I have been told by some people that I am an idiot for paying such money for a hotel in Pattaya. I have been told that I am mad for paying more than £500...

The things I would like in my hotel apart from the obvious are breakfast included and an in-room safe. Is there a hotel that you would recommend me that I could get for cheaper than Page 10?

Cheers

no point in worrying about prices now if you have already paid .

when you get there have a wander round if you see a hotel you like in a good location go

inside check out rooms facilities and prices , know exactly what you are getting then for

booking your second trip .

wouldnt be so worried about breakfast myself ,if your out partying all night how often are you going to get up for breakfast

+1, I stayed 21 nights at August Suites and made only two or was it three,mind you they wern`t up to much,nice hotel though.

no point in worrying about prices now if you have already paid .

when you get there have a wander round if you see a hotel you like in a good location go

inside check out rooms facilities and prices , know exactly what you are getting then for

booking your second trip .

+1.

second guessing yourself at this stage is pointless.

I pay 13-16 ooo baht PER MONTH at Diana estate. take a gander on your travels.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/159385-why-so-much-vitriol-for-sponsors/

+1.

second guessing yourself at this stage is pointless.

I pay 13-16 ooo baht PER MONTH at Diana estate. take a gander on your travels.

I pay 6000 Baht per month. Huge room, pool, WiFi, 2 balcony's.

It's on the Darkside though.

Cheers

Each to himself,in my opinion that's a fair price

for Page 10,in Europe you'll pay at least triple price

for same level of hotel.

Don't listen too much to people who give you advices

for how much to pay for things in pattaya,they think

that they are smart asses but usually they are the ones who

don't have money so maybe not so smart?

I know people that come to pattaya and spend more then 20k baht

per day.

Does it mean that they are stupid then others?

In most cases they are not,they are rich guys and

20k per day is pocket money for them that's all....

Any chance you could tell me some of your favourite ones for 1000 baht a night that you would recommend?

I can, a 44 sqm apartment for 1,000tb per night take a look at the website:

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I can, a 44 sqm apartment for 1,000tb per night take a look at the website:

JDM

You want to check your link - its not working the HTML is coded wrong.

Archived