IGNORED

Suggestions For Bangkok Hotel

scottbo

After my trip to Pattaya I plan on staying in Bangkok for a few days.  Any recommendations for a nice, girl friendly hotel close to the action? 

May not get many replies for a Bangkok hotel here in the Pattaya hotel section, but

When I stay in Bangkok I stay at the Dynasty hotel on Soi 4. It is across from the Nana hotel (famous car park) and just a few doors down (same side) from the Nana Intertainment Plaza and yes it is very girl friendly.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

Thanks.  I'll post in a Bangkok forum.

You don't need to post in a Bangkok "forum". The next section in this "forum" after this topic is for hotels in Bangkok.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I always stay at Dawin Hotel-also on Soi 4. Always clean and good service. They also have a small restaurant that is good for breakfast.

I've stayed in Sacha uno hotel on Soi 19 a few times. Very close to Cowboy and not that far a walk to Nana. Bed was very comfy :)

Room looks bigger in photos on website but couldn't fault. Soi was quiet too. I'm sure there are equivalent hotel about for similar or less price. But I thought it was nice.

http://www.sachas.hotel-uno.com/

I'd also endorse Majestic Suites near Soi 4. Ensure room is facing the road not out the back onto Nana Plaza.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

try 'AT MINDS' on soi 85 -sukhumvit road   .close to 'on nut' station..very good value...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I stayed in a hotel called On8. Soi 8, off  Sukhumvit. A nice girl friendly hotel and close enough to the action.It has a good rating on trip advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1460355-Reviews-On8_Sukhumvit-Bangkok.html

I agree with this. On8 is a good hotel, not far from nana, and right next to the BTS, but not noisey at all.

Plently of local action at night.     Would reccomend to anyone.

I stay at majestic suites regularly, I am going to try omni towers for a night this trip.

Regardless of where I stay, I book with bkkguestfriendlyhotels.com and ALWAYS get a great deal.

I stay at the Majestic Grande in Soi 2,just walk through the Rajah hotel carpark and you're in Soi 4.

Great hotel IMO.

Robw

Archived