IGNORED

Place outside Pattaya

shin

Sorry if this is confusing but Im trying to find a place to stay but outside of Pattaya or at least away from the main tourist area this time.  I need something that has baht bus access(not brave enough to drive a scooter there), car park for thai "gf" and lots to do like the mall, restaurants or beach.

Ill be arriving early next year hopefully and plan to stay a few months but also traveling in and out to see other countries. God I miss Thailand :Dream1:

Been 25 years since I've been to Pattaya but I'm going for a month in May.  I'm staying in Jomtien at View tally 2.  Got a condo at a great rate from Dancewatchers.com very easy deposit by paypal and excellent email communication.

Thanks! Rooms look great. Ill check it out. Hoping to find a place away from a lot of tourists since food is usually a little more expensive around there though.

Archived