Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

can you still extend a 60 day visa

bolton69

i have a single entry visa for 60 days, can you still get a extra 30 days at jomtien   thanks for any info 

Yep

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thaiimmigration.net%2Fthai-immigration-pattaya.html&ei=oD5-UtncL8yXiQfKrICIAg&usg=AFQjCNGSai6RYNErNzAttlVngKvSauQGTw

Strictly speaking, though, you need to show evidence of a flight out at 60 days when applying, which you can then change, to get the visa.

I found out the hard way by booking a return flight on the assumption I would get the extension. I was knocked back and had to book a cheap Airasia flight to satisfy requirements.

i have a single entry visa for 60 days, can you still get a extra 30 days at jomtien   thanks for any info 

Applying for an extension of a Thai tourist visa :GoldenSmile1:

Applying for an extension of a Thai tourist visa

You don't have to wait until the day your visa expires.

A tourist visa is valid for 60 days and can be extended 30 days at the Immigration office.

Thus 90 days in total.

Validity of stay.

Upon entering the country, as warranted by a tourist visa, permission will be granted for 60 days.

Extension of stay.

If the applicant wants to continue touring the country, an extension may be granted for not more than 30 days.

Fee 1,900 baht.

Additional extension of stay. ("It depends if your face fits")

Normally, the Immigration will extend your Tourist visa once again following the initial 30 day extension for an additional 7 days.

Fee 1,900 baht.

Where:

Office of Immigration Bureau

Located on Soi 5 off Jomtien Beach Road

Keep going for about 400 m. Pattaya Immigration Office is on your right-hand side.

Office hours:

Monday: Friday 0830 AM – 0430 PM

Saturday: 0830 AM – 1200 PM

DON'T FORGET :Think1:

Requirements:

1. Application Form T.M. 7. (Extension of an alien who enters the Kingdom for not more than 90 days).

2. A copy of passport. (ID page and Visa Stamp page)

3. Departure card

4. One passport-size photo.

5. Fee: 1,900 baht. :GoldenSmile1:

Applying for an extension of a Thai tourist visa :GoldenSmile1:

Application Form T.M. 7. (Extension of an alien who enters the Kingdom for not more than 90 days).

pdf.gif  tm7.pdf   81.6KB

If you are married to a Thai or have Thai children then take your wife and marriage certificate or babies birth certificate and ask for 60 days it is normally given.

If not married send me a PM I can help,

Darren

Posted Image

60 day visa (single entry) can be extended by 30 days and after that you can get another 7 day extension.

But be careful about that! Go there the last day of your visa validity. If you go there for example 7 days before the end of validity they'll give you 30 days extension. And you can stay in Thailand for next 30 days, not 37 days! By extension you end validity of your last visa.

23 24 25 26 27 28 years old farang & living in Pattaya north Thailand. :Finger4:

And I ride Kawasaki KSR only!

Archived