Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A380 Emirates/Business Class

dirtyden

I really can't see the negative point of flying economy class.

Personally i flew many times in business class due to accumulated miles as i used to fly 4 - 5 times a year withThai air from Belgium to Bangkok with a direct flight.

It's only a waiste of money that could be better used on more amusement in Pattaya.

I 'd rather prefer a direct economy flight over a business flight with a stopover, that's just a waiste of quality time in LOS!!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

daddee - Are you flying Delta?  I'm flying Delta in May.  I paid for business because I've travelled to Asia a few times and it was always cramped so I decided to splurge.  Next time will be coach I'm sure.  555  How many miles does it take for an upgrade?  Thanks.

daddee - Are you flying Delta?  I'm flying Delta in May.  I paid for business because I've travelled to Asia a few times and it was always cramped so I decided to splurge.  Next time will be coach I'm sure.  555  How many miles does it take for an upgrade?  Thanks.

next trip I am flying Air China, coach... the business class trip I did was on EVA, with one leg of it Thai...

120,000 miles for a business class round trip...  60K for coach...

Archived