IGNORED

FF on BR ?

Duvel

Are there any “farm fresh” girls on Beach Road ?
Last Monday around 7 p.m., opposite Mike’s Shopping Mall, I noticed a girl who looked less hardened than the typical coconut hooker.
She spoke very little English, but I could find out her name was Ning, she was from Isaan, she was 26 years old, had a daughter and did not smoke cigarettes.
She was adamant that she wanted 1,000 baht ST and 2,000 baht LT.
As I was intrigued by her “innocent” look, I gave in (for a ST).
Ning happened to have a nice shape, better than many gogo dancers, a solid body, not too tall, no stretch marks, no piercings, no tattoos and firm natural breasts.
Her service was too good for her to be an “inexperienced” lady.
Before the BJ and the FS (no anal) she covered my body with wet kisses.
After the deed she got a phone call; she said it was her “Mamie” (mummy ?) who had an American boyfriend.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

After the deed she got a phone call; she said it was her “Mamie” (mummy ?) who had an American boyfriend.

She is not farm fresh. She may have worked in the non-English speaking mongering world. Remember: estimates put the Farang mongering at 5% of the total Thai mongering activity.  Since she held firm on her prices, someone was coaching her, and she checked in after she finished... Wouldn't be too surprised if the working girls from other areas just use beach road to test out Farangs, see if its right for them.

She is not farm fresh. She may have worked in the non-English speaking mongering world. Remember: estimates put the Farang mongering at 5% of the total Thai mongering activity.  Since she held firm on her prices, someone was coaching her, and she checked in after she finished... Wouldn't be too surprised if the working girls from other areas just use beach road to test out Farangs, see if its right for them.

What you say makes sense.

I did not really believe she was “farm fresh”.

I just was curious.

I think most “farm fresh” ones start in beer bars or bars at the Dark Side (often where they already know someone).

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

What you say makes sense.

I did not really believe she was “farm fresh”.

I just was curious.

I think most “farm fresh” ones start in beer bars or bars at the Dark Side (often where they already know someone).

Dark Side?

where is it ?

I can't get countdown to work :/

Dark Side?

where is it ?

East of Sukhumvit Road, where many expats live.

There are lots threads about it.

• 2 weeks later...

2000bht LT for FL? Really? What the hell is the world coming to?

I agree that her prices did not fit in the Coconut Bar price bracket.

I was curious, but I really did not think of repeat business.

Are there any “farm fresh” girls on Beach Road ?

Last Monday around 7 p.m., opposite Mike’s Shopping Mall, I noticed a girl who looked less hardened than the typical coconut hooker.

She spoke very little English, but I could find out her name was Ning, she was from Isaan, she was 26 years old, had a daughter and did not smoke cigarettes.

As I was intrigued by her “innocent” look, I gave in (for a ST).

Ning happened to have a nice shape, better than many gogo dancers, a solid body, not too tall, no stretch marks, no piercings, no tattoos and firm natural breasts.

Her service was too good for her to be an “inexperienced” lady.

Before the BJ and the FS (no anal) she covered my body with wet kisses.

At the Beer Garden on Soi 7 off Bangkok Sukhumvit Road a 38 years old freelancer asked 1,500 baht ST, still a lot more than the 1,000 baht ST for this 26 years old “farm fresh” Coconut spinner.

• 2 weeks later...

At the Beer Garden on Soi 7 off Bangkok Sukhumvit Road a 38 years old freelancer asked 1,500 baht ST, still a lot more than the 1,000 baht ST for this 26 years old “farm fresh” Coconut spinner.

Who knows ?

She could have been a farm fresh 38 years old freelancer.

ST-price isn't a mathematical constant,

many factors are involved: 

looks, age, amount of previous customers that day, experience, skills .... of the girl

your interaction/chemistry with the girl when vetting !

Most times when they ask a higher price as usual it's because she isn't into you but still wants to go for more money!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Archived