IGNORED

3-month visitor visa to Australia for TGF

The Sly Fox

The other thing you must do is ensure she does not stuff things in the luggage that will draw the crabs. Foodstuffs and wood in particular. They have a pretty good brochure in Thai on the customs website.

You're dead right Ron, I travel to Oz often myself so I'm well clued up on the stuff they are interested in and will be giving GF's luggage a good look myself. No tucker, no wood for sure. No liquids or sharp things in her cabin luggage too.

Thanks for your interest.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're dead right Ron, I travel to Oz often myself so I'm well clued up on the stuff they are interested in and will be giving GF's luggage a good look myself. No tucker, no wood for sure. No liquids or sharp things in her cabin luggage too.

Thanks for your interest.

Even better is to get her to read this document. It is in Thai.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived