IGNORED

How to Detonate a 2,000 Pound Vietnam War Bomb in Attapeu, Laos – Exclusive Photos.

Pattaya One

Above Photo: Steam comes off the 2,000lb bomb after a controlled explosion along the Ho Chi Minh Trail, in Attapeu Province, Laos.

Full article and photos here: http://peteralanlloyd.com/general-news/how-to-detonate-a-2000-pound-vietnam-war-bomb-in-attapeu-laos-exclusive-photos/

peteralanlloyd.

© Peter Alan Lloyd

Reviews: Amazon.co.uk: Customer Reviews 

UK: Amazon.co.uk: BACK Parts 1 and 2 

US: Amazon: Back Parts 1 and 2

Smashwords: Back Parts 1 and 2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peter.lloyd.94064?fref=ts

Twitter: @PeterAlanLloyd

InPattayaNow?d=yIl2AUoC8zA InPattayaNow?d=qj6IDK7rITs
XHdYcORqL3E

View the full article

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a lot of training in planting things that blow people up, and a fair bit (but not enough) in blowing up dangerous shit that you don't want to be around anymore. Thus, I can say that that journalist asshole has no idea, as usual. It's completely obvious from the photos that they did not detonate the bomb, like the text claims.

He does bring up a really sad issue, though. That being how many cluster bombs that have been dropped over southern Laos. Laos is actually the most bombed country per capita in the world. I'm not going to spell out who did that without even declaring war on them, you're smart enough to figure it out on your own.

They will never find all the ordnance left over from the conflict.  But please consider that during that conflict one side was violating international law moving troops and supplies through Laos and Cambodia.  They of course were unable to prevent that happening.  This resulted in the (illegal) bombing of those areas.  So  it wasn't a one sided violation.  At least that is what I have heard.

I met a guy who was working in cambodia as a volunteer removing/exploding ordnance.  I asked him if he wasn't afraid and he admitted there was risk involved.  Got to respect a guy who does that.

ive been HOAXED into peaking at this thread all about PATTAYA?? another 3 mins wasted, wrong forum ey mate.

ive been HOAXED into peaking at this thread all about PATTAYA?? another 3 mins wasted, wrong forum ey mate.

Even after reading the title you thought it was about Pattaya?

Either you have a real,slow internet service,or 3 minutes is a hell of a long time to read this.

If ifs and buts were crackers and nuts,it would be Christmas all year long.

Laos VN and Cambodia no doubt have tons of unexploded ordinance still. You hear about finding these these unexploded bombs in the Jungle all the time. A 2000 pound bomb can easily obliterate a small village. 

Laos VN and Cambodia no doubt have tons of unexploded ordinance still. You hear about finding these these unexploded bombs in the jungle all the time. A 2000 pound bomb can easily obliterate a small village. 

They're still finding UNX and sea mines from WW1.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Archived