IGNORED

Hotels/condos close to WS like At Mind

JustChillin

Hi All,

I normally stay at "At Mind Residence" though it appears that rooms are "sold out" through some sites, and quite a bit higher on others than I would normally pay (I can normally get their rooms for 1498baht/night). I like At Mind because the location is good, and the rooms are relatively new and well maintained.

Does anyone know of any other hotels or short stay condos from December 8th or so through Jan 1st that may be in a similar location and better priced?

I'd like to know too, bring it on!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Agoda still had some good rates when I booked, damn high season. I've stayed there for a couple trips and honestly I can't find a better alternative, trust me I have searched. I hate travelling back and forth to WS but at least the 6 is walking distance.

I would recommend Citin Loft, my second option. Current rates are B1700/night for your dates.

Archived