Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

22,200 Emirates air miles

Velcro

I have 22,200 Emirates Skyward airmiles that have to be used by 31st November 2013 or they will expire

Does anyone want them ?

You have to be booking your flight before 31st November.

22,200 miles on their own are not enough to get a flight or an upgrade

but added to your current miles balance it may give you enough to do something with them

please don't ask me how many miles are needed for the upgrade you want.. go to Emirates website and do your own research !!!

I don't want any money for them

I'm offering them free to a fellow Pattaya Addict

What a great thing to do for a fellow member ! :ThumbUp6:

Bloody typical :Banghead2: as I have just booked my Emirates flight earlier today

But I got a good deal so cannot complain

Hope someone can use these

Maybe a Bar owner who's going on an Emirates route will take them in exchange for short time hehe

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd

are you sure you can give them to someone else , i dont think its possible , why dont you buy yourself a gift from their shop

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

I have 22,200 Emirates Skyward airmiles that have to be used by 31st November 2013 or they will expire

Does anyone want them ?

You have to be booking your flight before 31st November.

22,200 miles on their own are not enough to get a flight or an upgrade

but added to your current miles balance it may give you enough to do something with them

please don't ask me how many miles are needed for the upgrade you want.. go to Emirates website and do your own research !!!

I don't want any money for them

I'm offering them free to a fellow Pattaya Addict

A generous offer, I would like to take them as I am a total airmiles whore but in the interests of fairness I will let somebody else have them.

Dude....really? Im flying out next Thursday on emirates, if you still got them I will take them.

Dude....really? Im flying out next Thursday on emirates, if you still got them I will take them.

Send me your Emirates Skyward Account number and I will see if I can exchange them to you.

Some PM's are saying they are not transferable.. I've never tried before..I know you can with KLM

I don't have enough airmiles here for an upgrade.. you need to have a chunk of your own already but if my 22,000 make up the difference.. happy days

pm me with your account number

they make them more trouble than their worth, i just lost 18000 on 31st oct, had enough for a upgrade but fly tomora, so 10 days out as i could only upgrade at the airport they got binned....

edit

From Emirates Skyward page "spending" miles page it doesn't seem miles can be transfered to other but charity.

http://www.emirates.com/no/English/Skywards/about/spending-miles.aspx

Also.. I would certainly be willing to pay that amount since it is roughly half of the going rate if purchased from Skywards.

Regards,

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Give them to the charity on the skywards website I gave mine to some eye charity not worth transferring they ain't daft or everyone would be selling swapping etc to get upgrades. Can be done but very expensive for this amount not worth it as for dxb- bkk is 25k for 1 leg

I would also recommend the Skywards raffle @ 2500 miles per entry with a chance to win 2 business class tickets anywhere Emirates flies.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Send me your Emirates Skyward Account number and I will see if I can exchange them to you.

Some PM's are saying they are not transferable.. I've never tried before..I know you can with KLM

I don't have enough airmiles here for an upgrade.. you need to have a chunk of your own already but if my 22,000 make up the difference.. happy days

pm me with your account number

you can certainly transfer them unless emirates have changed there rules which they tend to do but never in the passengers favour

the raffle no longer exsists

they can be transfered to another skywards member but they want a fee of $550 for 22,000 miles

if any of you think that is worth while.. pm me now.. they expire in a few days

Archived