IGNORED

ATM skimming

News Bandit

HA HA, Fat chance get even 1 baht back. When i had 93,000 stolen ATM in Pattaya  BKK Bank  manager laughed at me. Said how he know i not have friend take money out of ATM.  Police get pictures man at aTM taking money.  At night with full  black motor bike helmet.  You think he going to pose for photo while stealing my money .

HA HA, Fat chance get even 1 baht back. When i had 93,000 stolen ATM in Pattaya  BKK Bank  manager laughed at me. Said how he know i not have friend take money out of ATM.  Police get pictures man at aTM taking money.  At night with full  black motor bike helmet.  You think he going to pose for photo while stealing my money .

You must have some bullshit bank!  I had a couple thousand taken from my account a few months after one trip to Pattaya. Money went to someplace in Russia.  Notified bank, they asked me if I had ever been there.  Obviously, answer was no.  They sent me a short form to fill out to swear I had no idea of the transactions and within a week got a FULL refund of funds into my account as well as back interest!

Yeah, they are obliged to refund the money.. It is yours after all and you are a victim.

Take it up with the card affiliation itself; Visa, MasterCard, etc.

Lodge a request with them to put a stop on the card (prob done this already) and to reverse the transaction..

They should take it up with the bank from then.

• 1 month later...

Yes happened to me and I got all my money back.  The biggest scammers are the banks in each transaction you make at an atm,  No one seems interested in this so will let it go!!!!!

Archived