IGNORED

August Suites or Sabai Lodge

thenoobster

WIll be staying in Patts for 16 nights high season, will be going daily to Fairtex gym.

So far I can get the superior room at August Suites for 1850 and use of the gym there is also a bonus (I know its small).

Sabai lodge is closer to what I want and it is cheaper.

I like both locations and having a decent pool is not that big of a deal for me.

Would just like to hear your exerience at either of them and what the pros and cons were.

• 1 month later...

I have always liked Sabai Lodge, since it was right next to the Soapy massage places that I like.  The pool view rooms are the best. And here are some photos.

22.JPG

23.JPG

24.JPG

25.JPG

enjoy,

Jiminy

Oh yeah,

For noise, if there is no construction, on the side of Soi 2 where reception is at and the highest floor.  So that way you cannot hear the bar music and traffic. But the hum of the air conditioning unit is a bit noisy the first night, but after that you get used to it - at least I do anyway.  Happy travels.

Regards,

Jiminy

Archived