Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can you recommend a good Thai dentist please

EarlyStarter

Hey my fellow mongering PABMs,

I'll be in LOS for 3 months beginning early December and I want to get my teeth checked and repaired while I'm there.

Please recommend a great Thai dentist you've personally experienced if you can.

Thank you

Denist @ Beach in Central Festival....alot of farangs go there.

The search function on this topic at the top of this page is your friend. It's keep you reading for awhile. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Thanks

The search function on this topic at the top of this page is your friend. It's keep you reading for awhile. 

Thanks for the tip

Hey Early, have a look at: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/162528-dental-implants-in-pattaya/

I went to Dental Hollywood on Soi Lenkee (off Bukaeo -excuse the spelling) and thought the dentist was fantastic. I have a "good" (read as expensive) dentist in Sydney, and well, I thought Dental Hollywood was significantly better in most areas.

Cheers,

toomuch

If you could be bothered with lots of words: my newbie trip report from November 2010

Soi 7 recommended one for me at Pattaya Klang.

I could find it in a second if I was there.

She was amazing, honest and relatively inexpensive.

Perhaps he can chime in or send him a PM

Hey Early, have a look at: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/162528-dental-implants-in-pattaya/

I went to Dental Hollywood on Soi Lenkee (off Bukaeo -excuse the spelling) and thought the dentist was fantastic. I have a "good" (read as expensive) dentist in Sydney, and well, I thought Dental Hollywood was significantly better in most areas.

Cheers,

toomuch

I'll take a look thanks... I agree dentists in aussie have gotten way out hand expensive

bit vague but I know your intention is good... we'll see if soi 7 sees, sayonnara and so long 55

I second this, I went there during my stay, excellent work, teeth whitening and a filling...

Well

I waded through the same threads and ended up going to BKK Pattaya Hospital.

Had nine fillings, plus wisdom tooth extraction for about ten

thousand Baht. I think.

Still holding up, so far.

Good service, Blah, Blah.

Dental Today on Pattaya Klang left side if you are heading away from the beach very close to the TMB bank.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Dental Today on Pattaya Klang left side if you are heading away from the beach very close to the TMB bank.

That is the one.

When I was a kid I was terrified of my dentist......... He was a pedophile. Seriously dentist@ beach 4th floor in central. My dentists Sanya & he's really good (really camp also) but very good.

A big shout out for Hollywood dentist on Soi Lengkee, great service with good prices

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Archived