IGNORED

Anyone know this hotel? The House Soi 13/1

texasdago

I will be coming back to Patts on December 10th for my 6th trip. I like to book different hotels each time I travel there to note the good places to stay the next time. I am trying the red balcony, (the p.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e) always wanted to try it, and always at my buddies Mike place the vault. This being said I have found multiple listings and reviews for everything but The House. I know its a very small boutique style hotel with very few amenities, but any information on this hotel and what is in the immediate area would be much appreciated. Cheers.

I think it's primarily a short-time hotel,but rents out rooms long time too.

It's affiliated to a tiny ladyboy bar...The House....the room rental is Love Time Inn. There are stickers advertising the ST rooms on lampposts all over Pattaya.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Just some info on the surrounding area:

The 13/1 and 13/2 area is pretty relaxed. There are a few gogo's on 13/1 but I prefer the gogo's on 13/2. Its mostly a day time area, so the gogos are open 13:00-23:00 or so. Try Miami a gogo and Far East Rock on 13/2.

Lots of activity on beach road at night, you can sit on the second floor of Starbucks [open till midnght] on 13/1 and get a interesting eye full. The Avenue mall is at the east end of the soi and has a decent movie theatre.

There are a few 24 hour restaurants in the area, Sailor Inn on 13/1 which is mostly Norwegian food. Easy access to the rest of the city with the Baht busses.

I think it's primarily a short-time hotel,but rents out rooms long time too.

It's affiliated to a tiny ladyboy bar...The House....the room rental is Love Time Inn. There are stickers advertising the ST rooms on lampposts all over Pattaya.

Hmmmmm, was not wanting to hear the lady boy attachment thing. Oh well, gonna give it a try, thanks for the info.

Just some info on the surrounding area:

The 13/1 and 13/2 area is pretty relaxed. There are a few gogo's on 13/1 but I prefer the gogo's on 13/2. Its mostly a day time area, so the gogos are open 13:00-23:00 or so. Try Miami a gogo and Far East Rock on 13/2.

Lots of activity on beach road at night, you can sit on the second floor of Starbucks [open till midnght] on 13/1 and get a interesting eye full. The Avenue mall is at the east end of the soi and has a decent movie theatre.

There are a few 24 hour restaurants in the area, Sailor Inn on 13/1 which is mostly Norwegian food. Easy access to the rest of the city with the Baht busses.

good info, I will put it to use im sure, thanks.

It is a full on ladyboy bar and although the rooms are separate, if the ladyboy thing concerns you at all, don't book it. Rooms will be used for ST with ladyboys and customers all night.

Wouldn't bother many of us but up to you!

VR

Hmmmmm, was not wanting to hear the lady boy attachment thing. Oh well, gonna give it a try, thanks for the info.

good info, I will put it to use im sure, thanks.

It is a full on ladyboy bar and although the rooms are separate, if the ladyboy thing concerns you at all, don't book it. Rooms will be used for ST with ladyboys and customers all night.

Wouldn't bother many of us but up to you!

VR

You don't have to hide it 5555

You don't have to hide it 5555

haha, i wouldnt say i havent thought about it when i have been wasted cuz there are some serious stunners, never done it before, but dont have a problem with it either, to each his own.

Archived