IGNORED

bus to Pattaya

Alster2013

I see a lot about taxi to Pattaya but not busses. I think I read somewhere there is are busses leaving the airport to Pattaya every couple of hours. Are they airconditioned? Where is the bus stop in Pattay. I will need to take a cab from there to my apartment in east Pattaya. Or should i just say screw it and use Mr Ts taxi?

I see a lot about taxi to Pattaya but not busses. I think I read somewhere there is are busses leaving the airport to Pattaya every couple of hours. Are they airconditioned? Where is the bus stop in Pattay. I will need to take a cab from there to my apartment in east Pattaya. Or should i just say screw it and use Mr Ts taxi?

I've seen the normal arrival time from USA is usually after the last bus departs so making a taxi necessary.  I've used the bus before and it's always my 1st choice unless I'm travelling with a mate and then we'll probably taxi share.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

ding ding ding.

bell bus is what you seek.

search function is top right.

oh, welcome aboard.

Yes, used to be very good but the new booking system makes Bell Bus dysfunctional now.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The bus is for the CC , take mr T and he drops you off right at your apartment for 1k .

Not really wanna have the hassle waiting for a bus and a taxi after a 20 hour flight is it ?

Thanks for the info

I think I wil. Take mr t

Took bell bus once, not for me.

Being stuck on a slow moving, stuffy and hot bus next to some fat, smelly dude that hasn't showered in a week is not for me.

Plus with any bus option you get dropped off at the Pattaya bus station and have to take another taxi or baht bus to your hotel.

I'd rather just take a straight shot and dropped off directly at my hotel. Worth every baht.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Thanks for the info. Taxi is the way to go.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

The 2 previous holidays when I have visited pattaya I went by bus from the airport Suvarnabhumi.

If you have time, is this a cheap and not difficult way to get there.

At the lowest floor in the airport you find every 15min a skytrain to Phaya Thai. This trip takes around 45min and cost 45 baht.

At the station Phaya Thai you take another Skytrain. Before I combined it with 1day stay at BKK :)

If you take the other Skytrain you go direction "East to Bearing"

After 20min you reach Station Ekkamai E7, this is located close to the Eastern Bus Terminal in BKK.

bangkok-train-map.jpg

Arrived at the Eastern Bus Terminal, Here you pay 124 baht for an airconditioned bus to Pattaya. Be sure you take the direct bus at the locket, it happen to me, a guy in front of  the busstation give me a ticket for around 100 baht, but this was a local bus, if you have much time you can take this, but it took for me around the 3,5 - 4 houres.

Ekamai-bus-station-Bangkok-Thailand.jpgbangkok_eastern_bus-_terminal_ekamai_loket_tickets.jpg

With the direct bus you reach Pattaya Bus Terminal in 2h.

01.jpg

If you have lucky you can do this trip from airport to Pattaya in 4h, and you pay only around a 300 baht.

Of course you can do it in the opposite way to.

Good Luck

Bus No-389 from Swampy to Patt runs every hour starting 0700 hrs and last one at 22:00 hrs Fare 134 bht

Bell Bus timings from swampy to patt 08:00/10:00/12:00/14:00/16:00/18:00  fare 250 bht . You will dropped at your hotel door step by van transfer

babydollsaddict.gif

I still use Bell Travel. No complaints

I use them much of the time but there are problems at night as the Bell buses stop running about 6pm and there are many people that arrive, especially from USA after that.   Bell bus excellant service and cheap if it fits in with your arrival or departure times.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

bell travel now 230 can only book on net for pick up hotel or go to office 250 for cash look at web site all info provided

level 1 gate 8 bkk airport to pattaya

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived