Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

irish rovers lk metro

bolton69

Great bar open 24/7, superb breakfast but not too wheelchair friendly.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

This is by far the best bar for watching sport in Patts (IMHO)...the bar has recently undergone a great refurbishment, looks good, customer service ace and good food. I will consider staying there after the rooms are refurbed (I hear that's next year).

Irish Rovers, Now called I-Rovers sports bar is a fantastic place.

I stayed there on my first trip for 16 nights. The bar is open 24/7 so no problem getting into your room.

Room is cleaned daily etc, all good.

The owners Simon and Josh are great people, and the staff there are very friendly too. Would definateley reccomend staying there

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

Check the more impartial reviews on Tripadvisor and such.... they have a habit of taking your booking then slinging you out to another guesthouse nearby.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Check the more impartial reviews on Tripadvisor and such.... they have a habit of taking your booking then slinging you out to another guesthouse nearby.

my god i did not see that, i just took a look , i have booked already, ill let you know what happens  :Think1:

They sound like a good guest house/hotel, but the over-bookings issue made me a little wary of this place.

• 1 month later...

Booked it yesterday fron 4th of March and 9 days (standars double - only available). Hope my booking is ok but if overbooked there are a lot of other guesthouses in the LK-Metro area. Will PM the owner who is a BM to make sure my booking is confirmed. Never stayed there before but have heard nothing but good about the place - except for the overbookings mentioned here.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Don't know about the booking issues however I can say it is the center of the action and the 99tb breakfast is unbeatable.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

i also booked one of their apartments ! for march , i am looking forward to it as i feel it will be excellent , i will post a report when i return , mid march !!!! :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

i also booked one of their apartments ! for march , i am looking forward to it as i feel it will be excellent , i will post a report when i return , mid march !!!! :Think1:  :Think1:  :Think1:

Same same

I saw their new apartment posted here.

I have booked mine for 10 days (possibly longer)

Will be there next week :-D

• 1 month later...

Sent a mail fir booking request four days ago but yet to receive a reply.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

To balance this out you can also read lots of articles saying to take Tripadvisor reports with a pinch of salt. There are thousands of reported incidents of competitors adding negative reports.

As far as I am aware there has never been a report on PA of this happening at i-Rovers and I personally very much doubt it.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I looked around their new apartments on my last visit.  It was so new I could still smell the paint but it was done out to a high spec.  I think their are only 6 rooms with two different sizes.  No lift so if the legs are a bit dodgy avoid the rooms on the 3rd floor!

Are the staff friendly? They always seem in a mood, maybe its me :-) either way I can put up with a bit of moodiness for a great breakfast for 99b

GET THOSE DIRTY MUSHROMS OFF THAT PLATE!

I've changed my mind on this a little bit.  Breakfast good - yes, and good value? fuck yes!  Good for me?  there's better elsewhere for me for a nit noi extra.  Maybe no orange or coffee or fried bread and black pudding, but I can live with that.

Archived