IGNORED

handling late or early arrival?

sanooki

Hi,

I have a flight arriving BKK at 11:55 pm, so will probably stay a night or two to check out the big city for my first time in LOS, before coming down to Patts.

My question is: when booking the room, if I'm arriving at, potentially between 1 or 2 in the morning, is that considered an early checkin on the next day, or a late arrival on the previous day? I don't mind paying, and notice the Majestic says they allow this with a CC to guarantee arrival. But which night I should book as my first?

Another question if you please, I've seen most folks stopping for the night, but how easy is it to get transport straight through and how easy is it to checkin in Patts instead at, like, 3 or 4 in the morning? (Do I even have the ETAs correct.)

Thanks guys,

Sanooki

Just an unashamed LBFM groupie

I'm sure they will charge you for the night. So, that would be a late arrival, as you put it.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

u do have to check in the night before. if u want, u could just take the cab straight to patts instead of stopping in bangkok.

Most hotels have a sign at the front desk...check-in 2pm checkout 12pm or something

similar. If you checked in at 3 am on a Friday for example i'm certain they will charge

you as if it were 3pm on Thursday afternoon.You still need to checkout at 12pm.

I think it's the same in any country since they still have to clean the room .

Thanks, I appreciate that. I figured this was the case, but better safe than sorry.

Cheers!

Just an unashamed LBFM groupie