IGNORED

Bangkok city suite

rakirun

Does anyone have any knowledge of this place. I found it the other day on the internet. Looks like it doesn't use any of the hotel booking sites.

I will be landing on March 4 and want to spend a few days in Bangkok. I want to be able to do all the sites and a trip to the river kwai as well as all the fun stuff at night. This hotel is on petchburi rd soi 1.

Any help on the hotel or the location would be great.

Cheers. :Hair_Out1:

I have stayed here a number of times. It's not very fancy but is sufficient for most needs. The free wi-fi has worked well on the occasions when I had my laptop with me. Be sure to get something from the website to show the taxi driver. Unfortunately the hotel is near nothing of note. Pantip Plaza is probably a fifteen minute walk as is the Ratchathewi skytrain stop.Taxis standby at all hours at the hotel so getting around should not be too tough. The hotel is fairly new and everything works I will be staying there this Tuesday

• 7 months later...

i like this place, stayed 11 days until i found apt, good staff and ok location, wifi worked most the time, 800 low season 900 hi