IGNORED

Secrets Bar - a great place to meet friends.

misteregg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a polo shirt from Secrets last trip but didn't go into the bar.

I'll be in Pattaya 20th April,will definitely have a few beers then.

Robw

LAst time I was there, i didnt find the manager much friendly. However you seem to liven up the place . I have already booked my room at Secrets and will be having good times in the bar as well. I hope the selection is good.

How long has this bar been open? I have never paid any attention to it before but according to the pictures seems to be worth of a visit

How long has this bar been open? I have never paid any attention to it before but according to the pictures seems to be worth of a visit

beginning of sept 2006

nov 8 262_800x521.jpg

not my drink i have to say, but since the demise of molly malones a few years ago the only place on or near walking st that you can have a pint of this

Hey Phil how are you.. guess I met u at X Zone... M coming on 5 Dec. Shall drop in to say a hello.. cheers.

that's a while ago !!

• 2 weeks later...

LAst time I was there, i didnt find the manager much friendly. However you seem to liven up the place . I have already booked my room at secrets and will be having good times in the bar as well. I hope the selection is good.

I am much friendly, or maybe it was my night off.

Hey Phil how are you.. guess I met u at X Zone... M coming on 5 Dec. Shall drop in to say a hello.. cheers.

See you soon

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

• 4 weeks later...

It will be my first trip to Pattaya next April, heard alot from mate of mine staying at Secrets everytime he is there, I hope you can show me sime good time misteregg :WinkGrin1:

Misteregg will show you a great time if you omelet  him :GoldenSmile1:

sorry could not pass that up

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

It will be my first trip to Pattaya next April, heard alot from mate of mine staying at secrets everytime he is there, I hope you can show me sime good time misteregg :WinkGrin1:

Littlehero, welcome to the board. I will make sure my staff take care of you and you have a better experience than one of larry's egg jokes!!!!!

See you soon.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Littlehero, welcome to the board. I will make sure my staff take care of you and you have a better experience than one of larry's egg jokes!!!!!

See you soon.

I was only yokeing ☺

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

See you soon.

Thank you misteregg.

Quick question, do u also run the hotel as well? I'm might be planning to stay there too

A great place to meet friends, talk about obamacare and stare at hos who ignore you unless you're dropping some serious coin.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

A great place to meet friends, talk about obamacare and stare at hos who ignore you unless you're dropping some serious coin.

LD's on a par with walking st prices

Thank you misteregg.

Quick question, do u also run the hotel as well? I'm might be planning to stay there too

I am the night manager at the hotel but the general manager runs it.

If you want to make a reservation please email [email protected]

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Hi JHJ. Please feel free to pop into the bar, I promise I won't ignore you. I have never talked about Obamacare and don't really know what it is.

Are you sure you army mixing up the bar with the forum?

Anyway, see you soon mate.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Still pissed off you were banned from the Forum ...

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Hi JHJ. Please feel free to pop into the bar, I promise I won't ignore you. I have never talked about Obamacare and don't really know what it is.

Are you sure you army mixing up the bar with the forum?

Anyway, see you soon mate.

Are you involved with that forum? I tried to join and was told I was not allowed to.

Nous sommes tous Charlie

Are you involved with that forum? I tried to join and was told I was not allowed to.

Do you miss discussing right wing hate? Racial bias? Obamacare? Pics of your breakfast? One word story threads? 70 year old grandpas who fling money at uneducated village hos and think they're the dos equis man?

If so, you have arrived at the gates of heaven.

If you want to discuss hos, mongering, strategies for maximising your mongering trip to pattaya, great tips, then there is no better and more RELEVANT forum than this.

Price discussions are killing my mood and my illusions.

Archived