Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Secrets Bar - a great place to meet friends.

misteregg

Many of you know that I will be taking over at Secret Bar very soon. I wanted to let you know all about the place and all the special events will be posted on this thread.

Secrets is on soi 14 of Walking Street.

You can reach it by walking into soi 14 itself which is on the left-hand side just after Mandarin agogo and before Sugarbaby. Alternatively, walk up soi15 and turn left after Angelwitch and before What's Up.

Secrets opens at 10 AM and closes very late, the last food order is 3 AM. 

Inside you'll find a friendly community of both expats and happy holiday makers. There are girls dancing on podiums all around the bar, three HD TVs showing all the latest sports provided by CTH and True and a fantastic restaurant serving great quality Western and Thai food. I believe this is the only place on Walking Street  where you can get a full English breakfast for 129 baht at 3am and Thai food for her. 

Please pop in and say hello, if you bar fine a girl from a Walking Street go-go bar and you want somewhere to take her that has great food and a great atmosphere, please come on in. If you're looking for somewhere that showing all the latest  sports with great food and great air conditioning, please come on in.

Secrets has a privately leased 30 meg wi-Fi system throughout the bar, which is both fast and free.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I'll be coming to see you my great mate. Good luck with your new job.

Good luck on your new assignment, will sure pop in once the next trip is finalized, I have stayed at the hotel & was pretty happy about it, see you soon.

................................................................................................................

Larry sold it ? Anyway Best of Luck. Great Bar with good buffet.

Will be in 1st week December say hello to little pla and gaw for me and for Christ sale don't sick em :-)

Marit

Goes without saying i will pop in when im down that way. Always good to see you and have a chat. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Larry sold it ? Anyway Best of Luck. Great Bar with good buffet.

Larry at no time ever owned is or any part of it to sell it :GoldenSmile1:

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Good luck on your new venture and i'll pop if to say hello and try the food soon.

Thanks . You will be disappointed.

Phil

55555; not the best marketing effort I have seen.

Just joking, but maybe edit your post to include a "not" between will and be.

Thanks . You will be disappointed.

Phil

Do you accept the Pattaya Addicts Privilege Card?   :hello09:

Secrets has always been a place i have ment to check out on every trip to Patts,  but i just never seem to make it there, but this time i will.......

Many of you know that I will be taking over at Secret Bar very soon. I wanted to let you know all about the place and all the special events will be posted on this thread.

Secrets is on soi 14 of Walking Street.

You can reach it by walking into soi 14 itself which is on the left-hand side just after Mandarin agogo and before Sugarbaby. Alternatively, walk up soi15 and turn left after Angelwitch and before What's Up.

Secrets opens at 10 AM and closes very late, the last food order is 3 AM. 

Inside you'll find a friendly community of both expats and happy holiday makers. There are girls dancing on podiums all around the bar, three HD TVs showing all the latest sports provided by CTH and True and a fantastic restaurant serving great quality Western and Thai food. I believe this is the only place on Walking Street  where you can get a full English breakfast for 129 baht at 3am and Thai food for her. 

Please pop in and say hello, if you bar fine a girl from a Walking Street go-go bar and you want somewhere to take her that has great food and a great atmosphere, please come on in. If you're looking for somewhere that showing all the latest  sports with great food and great air conditioning, please come on in.

Secrets has a privately leased 30 meg wi-Fi system throughout the bar, which is both fast and free.

Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Phil

Hi Phil, this sound like a great place, in a great place...walking needs something like this.

I'll be sure to come in, especially for the breakfast, what a bargain.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

You will NOT be disappointed. I never went to Scouts, no good at nots.

Phil

I was hoping you meant that 55555

best of luck ...i will pop in there tomorrow nite.......i will be the good looking bald chap.....

Good luck with your new gig, Phil. 

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hi, Phil

We havent met, but with all the positive comments I am glad I have booked the hotel room 

in February so I will see you then

Gerry Myers

CountdownClockCodes.com

Archived