IGNORED

2 day bar closure this weekend

simon

this is bullshit i like beer and not shots .I arrive Saturday night 1st of march, i am only in pattaya for 3 nights, so my plans are ruined .I enjoy a beer, and do not drink much at home ,but was looking forward to a beer after my long flight i when I get to pattaya saturday night .

if any one can pm places that are like to sell me a beer ,not worried about the girls i can get them anywhere .

Please pm me as i know it is not good to say the bars name on the open forum .i am staying soi honey anywhere near there would be good.i just need one plae where i can enjoy a cold one ,if i had to drink spirits i would rather not drin .

please please pm as i want to make the most fo my short stay in patts .i have been good not drinking for the last weeks at home so i will deserve a beer on my first nigh .

pm me, any bar that is likely to be open will do.

thanks

Edited by bry_723

2 day bar closure this weekend due to Senate Elections and Religious Holiday.

On Tuesday Morning at Pattaya City Hall a seminar for election workers took place in preparation for the first two days of voting for the Senate or Upper House Elections. On 23rd of this month those who reside in Pattaya but are registered in another province will be able to vote in this first phase of voting. Unfortunately, this will mean that bars and other late night entertainment venues will have to close from 6pm on 22nd until Midnight on 23rd. This election also coincides with Maka Bouscha Day on 21st February when bars are expected to close in observance of this religious holiday. The seminar explained to the election workers their individual jobs and how the election day will be organized to ensure they are working in accordance with regulations set by the Election Commission.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_19_02_51_2.html

this is bullshit i like beer and not shots .I arrive Saturday night 1st of march, i am only in pattaya for 3 nights, so my plans are ruined .I enjoy a beer, and do not drink much at home

Dont think this will affect you bry_723.. :Cry4:

Fill the minibar,

Drag a chum back,

Put some music on,

It's Pattaya - you don't have to sit in your room watching Songs Of Praise!

I am in Pattaya right now and the bar closings are happening, but you have to understand when they say "close" that means that about 1/2 of them stay open just no music. I am staying on LK Metro and about 1/2 of the bars on this small street stayed open last night. So dont be discouraged that much by it.

Wgates20

i was in pattaya on the 21 it was my last day/night and nearly all the bars where open just no music and the lights where turned offbut at the bar i use she said they could only serve beer in a glass no bottles so i said i will have a glass of beer but she said i dont sell it , maybe she ment draught beer

In my opinion, this is bad for business, but people are sure to want to make up for it at first opportunity. From another angle, Pattaya is still the same and you can pick up as many girls as you want regardless of the alcohol ban. IMO I get more out of sex sober than drunk, so there you are.

I actually find it kind of scary that people seem so worried they might not be able to get cheap beer with all the girls available to pick up. You can get beer back home, but I am pretty sure you won't find girls as willing.