IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy 4 price @ Tukcom?

PoeDogg

Had the S3 before, changed it for a 5s and within 3 days I bought a S4 for 17k in Tukcom. GF got the 5s.

More then satisfied with the S4, dont have any problems with the wifi and the battery keeps going on for at least 1 day. Using wifi,bluetooth and internet and dont experience any problems. Even in the car I am streaming radio with 3G to listen proper music instead the Thai radio channels inhere :)

Damn, I wonder if I just got a lemon.

I love animals…..especially with mashed ‘taters & gravy.

This time died after 15 hours (7:30PM), with NO USE except with the WIFI test I did last night for about 3 mins.
Better than it was. Now trying the same thing with my aftermarket battery.

I love animals…..especially with mashed ‘taters & gravy.

• 3 months later...

How much is the S5 likely to be?and will it work ok in the uk?am over in patts mid april so should be out by then

Damn, I wonder if I just got a lemon.

Good thing you bought it in the original Samsung store . 

On the other hand Thailand and warranty doesn't go well together . 

anyone know how much the S4 is at the moment in Tukcom?

anyone know how much the S4 is at the moment in Tukcom?

I don't know however I am considering selling mine and buying a Note 5.

I am very happy with the phone I just like the bigger screen.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

S4 now 17,500 and S3 11,900. Both great phones for the price. Not worth saving a few baht for a crap copy IMO. I always translate it into how much it costs per day (assuming a life of 2-3 years). Do you really want a crap phone just to save 10 baht a day.

The new Samsung Grand 2 also looks good at 11,900.

I have a new i9505 (4G) S4 going excess from an install I did for a company with all the update tweaked 17k Baht or USD $524 can paypal and ship.

I have even shipped iMacs to client in the past... can provide references, plus you get paypal protection.

• Brand New Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505  4G LTE  Box only opened and phone powered up to update OS to Kitkat 4.4.2 and root and customise if desired.
  • Chose either Google Experience 4.4.2 Kitkat or Samsung European 4.4.2 Kitkat or Omega 4.4.2 custom
  • Samsung Australia warranty
  • Optional Root and Custom Omega 4.4.2 Rom S4 i9505 which features integrated tweaks and upgrades beyond straight Samsung 4.4.2 but integrates with the included Samsung software also. Omega is highly recommended. The Google Experience contains no Samsung software.
  • The option Custom Rom tweaks and root is a free $100 value of an IT consultant’s time ensuring you have the best S4 in the world.

Archived