IGNORED

Best Place to buy new clubs?

Bealo

As i've only lived in Pattaya 10 months i'm still learning my way around.

I'm wanting to treat myself to a new set of irons but want a pro to help me decide which set is best for me.

Is there a good shop/driving range that can help me buy new set in Pattaya or would i have to go to Bangkok?

Any advise is appreciated.

Taigerline on Soi Chaiyapoom ,  ask for Fabien

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

The Big Golf shop behind Tesco Lotus Pattaya Tai has many sales on and good deals compared to most other shops...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

The Big Golf shop behind Tesco Lotus Pattaya Tai has many sales on and good deals compared to most other shops...

I agree with this post.  And it is behind Tesco Lotus on Soi Theprassit.  You guys really need to get off Walking Street or Soi 6 more often.  Always been satisfied there.  And they have a good supply of everything.  Some places only have what they can get in the back room.  

And does this shop have a pro there to advise on the clubs to buy as OP requested?  Or just some useless sales assistants

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

As the OP has alluded to, he should make sure he gets some professional help with club selection.  First determine a budget and then make sure clubs are suitable for the playing ability.  Have swingspeed checked for flex of shaft.  If the player is shorter or taller than norm, lie and shaft length may needed to be changed.  This affects direction of shots and where on clubface the ball makes contact.

Archived