Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tattoo with buddha symbols , why ? why not ?

dear guys

personally i like Buddha pray tattoos & i put 2 of them on my back.

i see some farang which draw this , most draw other shapes on hand , foot ,back.

so :

- if you want to draw it , what will be your preferable shape ?

- you like Buddha prays on hand ? back?

RGDS

post-25686-0-36541300-1382606441.jpg

post-25686-0-05074700-1382606445.jpg

post-25686-0-59997400-1382606448.jpg

post-25686-0-10608000-1382606450.jpg

Personally I have a traditional Sak on my back for a specific reason but have seen many Bhddha style tattoo's which can be attractive on face value. I guess it depends if the person getting it does so for the aesthetics value or for the religious. IMHO.

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

I like them but as I'm not a religious person I'd feel disrespectful if I had one, this is the same reason I don't go to temple, out of respect. Be very careful where you place them on your body as the lower you go the more disrespectful it is. Eg; i doubt a thai would tattoo a Buddhist tattoo on your feet

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

• 2 weeks later...

I like them but as I'm not a religious person I'd feel disrespectful if I had one, this is the same reason I don't go to temple, out of respect. Be very careful where you place them on your body as the lower you go the more disrespectful it is. Eg; i doubt a thai would tattoo a Buddhist tattoo on your feet

I'm the same. I really like them, but there is more to these tags then thinking they look good.

I have a lot of Sak Yant tattoos, they are all special to me, they are not for everyone

Yes Sri Lanka a bit tetchy when it comes to Buddah tattoos

I have yak sant on my back and a Buddah on my upper arm gets good reception from the girls

I also have chokh dee on my inner forearm in Thai that was a 4 am pissed in pattaya mistake would love a full back done... One day I hope

Archived