TaffBill

Yangon info please

TaffBill

Hi all,

I'm off to do a touristy trip to Myanmar but want to check out some of the girls if possible when I'm in Yangong.

I've just read the most recent report here and the guys stayed in the Summit Parkview. I'm on Agoda now and that is to exspensive for me.

Has anyone got any recommendations for cheaper hotels that you would be ok getting a girl in. Also in the same area as I think that is where the bars and clubs are.

Thanks in advance

def100

Once I found some streetwalkers at 37th street (or somewhere there). I don't remember $$$ but it wasn't much for a quickie. Only thing that I didn't get any ass that night, because none of the short time hotels we tried to get in allowed me to enter! And those were sleazy places which usually tolerate anything.

yensingha

Asia Plaza hotel through website : Asiatravel.com is around $65US plus tax.

This includes a good buffet breakfast on The Roof top, which has a great view of Yangon.

Located opposite railway and just down from 5 star traders hotel.

Definitely checkout the huges temples about 3 kilometres from city, it is acres and acres in size and is ABSOLUTELY STUNNIG.

Orangputi

Hi guys,

Need some advise. I just got back from Yangon and stayed at the Park Royal as there is a bar downstairs called the Music Room with many hot Burmese freelancers. I was gutted to find out when I checked in that it was closed for renovations!!

Please help with any alternative nearby bars where i can pick some Hot Burmese beauties and some advice on price as well as I havent been to Yangon for some years?

Please help as I havent been to Phillipines for two months and i have balls like coconuts, please i am a desperate monger!!!!!

Cry3.gifCry3.gifCry3.gifCry3.gif

jojo90

Myanmar is such a nice place and the people are wonderful. I've travelled Asia extensively and it's my favourite country by a large margin. It's like stepping back 60 years and experiencing Asia before all the mongers and gap yah kids changed it. People come and talk to you on the street out of genuine curiosity and it's never about money. Need help over there and they'll bend over backwards. Bagan is something amazing and Inle Lake at 5am is out of this world.

Personally I'd be ashamed to monger there. One of the wonderful things about the country is the lack of drunk farang dickheads there acting like they own the place because they are $$$$$'d up.

I hope no-one gives mongering advice on here for Myanmar. It's the last thing that country needs.

Edited by jojo90

jojo90

Hi guys,

Need some advise. I just got back from Yangon and stayed at the Park Royal as there is a bar downstairs called the Music Room with many hot Burmese freelancers. I was gutted to find out when I checked in that it was closed for renovations!!

Please help with any alternative nearby bars where i can pick some Hot Burmese beauties and some advice on price as well as I havent been to Yangon for some years?

Please help as I havent been to Phillipines for two months and i have balls like coconuts, please i am a desperate monger!!!!!

Cry3.gifCry3.gifCry3.gifCry3.gif

Chuck-wow. Except you can't. Because the internet is dial-up speed 55555.