Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mother And Daughter Team

Alan lad

Ive seen the mother and spoken to her a couple of times. She was SSSHHMOKING!!!!!!!!!! She didnt look old enough to have a daughter working in a gogo. As a matter of fact she didnt look like she's had any kids at all!!!

Never met the daughter unfortunately.

Testicles

If they work "together" in all the ways I want them to, I'll pay them some good baht.. like LDOP-type prices!

:P:P:D:Finger4::Finger4::Finger4:

Eat. Down. South.

oh well , looks like we can't rely on Alan, IF any one has tag teamed them and has got photos send em in lol

after a 4 month wait for these pics... i think i can safely agree with you, WE CAN'T RELY ON ALAN... so to all you bm's that wanted the pics... THERE ARE NO PICS :)

• 2 weeks later...
after a 4 month wait for these pics... i think i can safely agree with you, WE CAN'T RELY ON ALAN... so to all you bm's that wanted the pics... THERE ARE NO PICS :o

damn. :GiveBeer1:

Cheers Shane , 17 more bloody weeks till i get back ! and you get me thinking about this !.

Shane , two things mate ,

1) Photos

2) Double Bubble or Bust ???

Regards

Wilddog

The Wilddog is on the prowl! Good doggie!

Sir Will

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.â€

• 4 weeks later...
:o no pics yet? :rolleyes:

I do prefer to be an OPEN SINNER rather than a FALSE SAINT.

Any chance of the grandmother, i love to do the Grandmother-mother-daughter team... :o

HI GUYS

i must be getting old or some thing as i thought i posted this last night .

Yes we have a mother who has worked for us for afew mths and is VERY good at what she does ,well the other night she asked if her daughter could start working with us as well .

Both are good looking and mum does not look old enought to be mum.

anyway please drop down for a drink and a chat

alan

Sounds really tempting, would love to meet them both

In April the mother daughter team was still working at NLD. But sorry I did not BF either\both nor do I have any pics...

And Shane has not logged in here in the last eleven days. Doubt if he has seen these reminders. I am waiting for the pics too...

Edited by ifriendyou

I saw the mother on my last trip...that was enough of a deal breaker so that I didn't bother to look for the daughter.

I just wasted 15 min of my life looking for the pictures. Thanks for nothing

The mother has a face like a bulldog eating a wasp, but a pretty damn good body for a 38-year-old. Silicone enhanced.

She's game for pretty much anything, anywhere.

Ah yeah i searched threw the thread looking for photos too. I like one who is game for any thing Pattaya Ghost is blessed for the meeting of her.

Praise Jah ......Rastafari