IGNORED

Wanted desert eagle

UrbanTurban

If you have an IQ above room temp, it's easy money. Just get on Youtube. You might start with 1500 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. These are the people who draw the plans for buildings so that everything fits and it doesn't collapse. Contrary to popular belief, people don't just show up and start piling up  bricks and sticks and hope for the best. ALSO there is Airline Pilots for 9/11 Truth. These are the people who actually fly these aluminum tubes at 550 mph and have beau coup training to do so. Actually, it only took me 1 day on a computer to figure it all out, but my IQ is 170. By the way, there were no hijacked airlines on 9/11.

Wow... you mean it was a US rocket that hit the Pentagon!

Conspiracy theory or what!

So Bin Laden's actually living a nice life somewhere in the USA protected by the FBI and given a new identity in return for services to the US Government?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever worked for an airline? I have. For about 7 years.

I was living on the West Coast on Sept. 11, woke up at 9 AM, that makes it 12 noon on the East Coast, everything was done except for the demolition of WTC 7, which was the main target anyway. Within an hour, I knew something was rotten in the state of New York.

Have you ever been on a 7 AM flight? Coast to Coast? On a 757 or wide-body 767? Was it 75 to 80% empty? hahahahahahahaha.

Of course not, because if it were (and it NEVER is) the flight is CANCELLED. They lie and say it has mechanical problems and stick you on a later flight, because there is one. New York to LA or Frisco probably has 10 flights per day. But ALL FOUR flights on 9/11 have 40 some odd passengers, including 5 "Hijackers". What a load of horseshit that is.

By the way, if you want to purchase the Sydney Opera House from me, I can give you a heck of a deal. At reasonable rates!!!

Wow... you mean it was a US rocket that hit the Pentagon!

Conspiracy theory or what!

So Bin Laden's actually living a nice life somewhere in the USA protected by the FBI and given a new identity in return for services to the US Government?

Don't be absurd. Bin Laden died in 2002 of renal failure. That Navy Seal raid was another scam. That's why they loaded 23 Seals aboard a Chinook, (Seals NEVER fly Chinooks, they fly Blackhawks) and blew it up, killing them all. Said it was some Taliban RPG or some other nonsense. Dead men tell no tales.

Conspiracy Fact, Homey. Yeah, look up missile into Pentagon on Youtube. That ratasshole Rumsfeld even makes a slip of the tongue and says "missile" in an interview. The 757 has 2 engines weighing 6 tons each of dtm metals. Have you ever cut dtm metal? I have . Anyway, both engines were "consumed in the fire", like firewood. No plane, no passengers, no luggage. Just like the missile strike in Pennsylvania.

Just for you pre-warm yourself....

5000 thb , used but in good conditions.

Gas bbgun...but exactly the same as the real deal...

Just in case you can't buy a real one...buy a Fake one!!

Can you own a fake one legit?

If you have an IQ above room temp, it's easy money. Just get on Youtube. You might start with 1500 Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. These are the people who draw the plans for buildings so that everything fits and it doesn't collapse. Contrary to popular belief, people don't just show up and start piling up  bricks and sticks and hope for the best. ALSO there is Airline Pilots for 9/11 Truth. These are the people who actually fly these aluminum tubes at 550 mph and have beau coup training to do so. Actually, it only took me 1 day on a computer to figure it all out, but my IQ is 170. By the way, there were no hijacked airlines on 9/11.

If you don't mind, I'll wait for the Oliver Stone version.

Don't be absurd. Bin Laden died in 2002 of renal failure. That Navy Seal raid was another scam. That's why they loaded 23 Seals aboard a Chinook, (Seals NEVER fly Chinooks, they fly Blackhawks) and blew it up, killing them all. Said it was some Taliban RPG or some other nonsense. Dead men tell no tales.

Conspiracy Fact, Homey. Yeah, look up missile into Pentagon on Youtube. That ratasshole Rumsfeld even makes a slip of the tongue and says "missile" in an interview. The 757 has 2 engines weighing 6 tons each of dtm metals. Have you ever cut dtm metal? I have . Anyway, both engines were "consumed in the fire", like firewood. No plane, no passengers, no luggage. Just like the missile strike in Pennsylvania.

:Goodbye1: :Goodbye1:

I have my theories but I think I have pinned it down to some space aliens living the delta quadrant of the galaxy.  Not sure if you can youtube it.............yet.

The 'man' won't tell us about the many alien landings because they fear it will cause a panic leading to a worldwide economic downturn.

It is not about our safety but continuing the flow of vast sums of money to the 'man'.

Above is my original post

This only proves my point more.  rpbc is obviously working for the the government and trying to misled you.  And while we are at it Bin Laden is not dead.  He is currently hiding out in Chechnya.  Any solid Muslim knows this.  Terrorist.....bla bla,  I know it is aliens and you can't change that fact.

Go away with your government conspiracies, Aliens did it, full stop.

I think there is a chance that rpbc may even be an alien.  Best be skeptical about what he says.

Sorry for thread fucking.

and rpbc, what can we do (as you are already in the know, I suspect).  These aliens have bigger guns than us!  Even a Desert Eagle (an attempt to return to the beginning of the OP) can't pierce their shields!  We can't nuke 'em cause their home planet is to far away.

Warning, Warning Will Robinson, aliens approaching,  put out the force field.

Bumbling Ninny.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110502163932/lostinspace/images/9/97/Lost-in-space-forever-original.jpg

Can you own a fake one legit?

As long you keep it on your private property you can.

You no need anything to buy a bbgun just cash flow.

Dit is Thailand!!

Get one from Vinnie.

I dont know seems like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Although i did see a guy with a machete fight off a gun on a video today.

Please, feel free to email me the finer details.  All the info I get is from Thai people who only know how the law applies to them.

Off the top of my head, WP, registered business, address plus guarantee from police maybe city hall etc etc..

Can't remember the rest but I know it can be done, as said I was asked a few years back if I wanted to do it. I don't.

If I was in Pattaya now i'd have that off you.

A used desert 357 goes secondhand for about 100k...

image the 50.cal...

Yup.

Know someone who wanted 90k for one. (357)

Glock...

+1

I would get a Glock 17 or 19, because 9mm ammo is more common here.

Hate to tell you but it was an airplane that hit the Pentagon.  It flew right over my office, which was about a 1/2 or so from the Pentagon.  I head it a coworker saw it.

Archived