IGNORED

Bernard Hopkins V Joe Calzaghe

Mavrick

Fellas on April 19 in Vegas the veteran Hopkins (43) goes up against the undefeated Welsh wizard Calzaghe (34) who do you think is going to win post all your thoughts here.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I'd put my money on Calzaghe. He's younger, faster and loves to mix it up. I'm afraid it will be another boring fight though since

all of Hops' recent fights have been boring

I Think BH, will drag the rounds out to make it last the distance and slowly pick off Calzaghe I know he is 43 and Calzaghe is younger and faster but trust me you cant beat experience and BH, have a lot of that. :GrinNod1:

[size=2]Peace: Thai Girl Lover.[/size]

B Hop all the way. I admit it will be boring but you just can't beat the ring experience of Hopkins. The only way for Joe to beat him is to pressure him the entire fight. It will be interesting to see if B Hop is done or not.... :wacko:

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

I think Joe will take advantage of his speed & stamina & either win on points or even a very late stoppage.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

While I dont like Hopkins style, he is tough and knows how to fight a guy like JC, but, if JC is on his game, which I think he will be, this is actually a very big fight for him, JC will win.

One note tho, if BH is able to counter effectively, which he will have to do in this fight, and can tag JC with some good body work, it will be very close, he may even hurt JC that way!

I dont think JC will let this get to be a real borig fight tho, if he gets to feeling like he is ahead, he'll show-boat and piss off BH, that will be funny as hell!

I would love to see BH do it but as the others have said JC might just be a bit too fast for him if it goes beyond round 6 my money will be on BH.

I think Joe will take advantage of his speed & stamina & either win on points or even a very late stoppage.

Calzaghe knock out 7th round hes the best middle weight of all time he would beat hagler and lenord easy and Duran , harry greb and jersey joe walcot .

Calzaghe knock out 7th round hes the best middle weight of all time he would beat hagler and lenord easy and Duran , harry greb and jersey joe walcot .

he`s a good fighter, but beat Hagler in his prime...me thinks not!

he`s a good fighter, but beat Hagler in his prime...me thinks not!

Me Too.

Think it would have been a classic but Hagler would have taken all that JC would have thrown at him then a very very late KO or TKO..

Hagler was the Man!!

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

I think its a daft fight for JC but he has so few options remaining to him. Clearly the best of his day but rarely afforded the recognition he deserves outside the UK and the hard core box fraternity.

Thing that strikes me the most is the age of BOTH guys.

Who remembers the Ali v Foreman fight (well I guess no one over 45 could forget it) ? When it finished Harry Carpenter uttered the words "on my god I dont believe it he's won the title back age 32". 32 was considered too old back then.

I also remember the hilarity that greeted Foremans return age around 40. Ever since Foreman came back it seems the world and his dog can just keep going.

I was watching some USA Fight Night programme the other week - featuring no less than Roberto Duran, Hector Camacho and Vinnie Pazienza all of whom must be at least as old as me :D

Back on topic (sorry) I think JC will win, and easily too, though not by stoppage.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Um sorry pal....Hagler would track Joe down, take his best and maul him, he was an animal in the ring, and could punch like no one JC has been up against, no sir, I like JC a lot, but he isnt the best all time. His record aside....he just doesnt have the power to stand with the greats, he's up there, but he isnt Hagler my friend.

leonard? That would be a great fight too, speed and all, but Little leonard could punch and take some as well, he would catch joe with some serious punching, if JC could catch him!

The rest, maybe he dominates, but those two? He doesnt have the power to get them out of there, and they wouldnt stop because of it, he would probably get taken out late against both of them.

Calzage, can only beat who is in front of him, he may not be the hardest puncher but has lightning fast hands and can take a punch, I think he will win easily on points

There is no way Calazaghe will knock out Bernard.

T, I agree I cant see JC knocking him out.

calzaghe will win this easy

I don't think it will be a easy fight especially as the rounds goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

it will be a close fight but JC will win on pure boxing skill and going back to hopkins comments "i will never get beat by a white boy"i think he will this time.

Whoever thinks calzaghe will knock hopkins out has to have his head examined...I do think this fight is going to be very one sided. Calzaghe is going to out point him in virtually every round. Only way hopkins wins is if he gets another de la hoya kidney shot on joe. I think this fight would have been very interesting to watch about 3-4 years ago when bhop was in his prime - and yes i know he is coming off wins against wright and tarver.

If B Hop takes it the distance, then its his fight. Calzaghe is good but I think he is starting to lose some of that spark. Oh and fuck Hatton....just cause I felt like sayin that, really cant stand that amateur.......lol

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Joe Calzaghe for sure, only a couple of fights left then retire unbeaten!
just remember that hack from manchester sam same here you Europeans cant fight for shit Hopkins all the way lol P.S seen half you guys on Walking Street can't fight either lol :GiveBeer1:

JC all day long!!!!. Very underestimated and as usual the arrogant Yanks are at it again. Who wants a bet?

JC all day long!!!!. Very underestimated and as usual the arrogant Yanks are at it again. Who wants a bet?

im with you there mightyone arrogant yanks at it again.when will they learn there not the best at everything.ecspecially fighting.