IGNORED

Welcome Plaza Hotel

sexy beast

Thinking of staying here next trip in September,still a bit concerned regards mixed revues,have all the rooms been renovated and is there abig difference in size/quality between standard and next level of room.How does it compare to say,the Areca Lodge,where i've stayed before which for the price was ok.I realise the Welcome Plaza is cheaper but is the extra of the Areca worth it

Thinking of staying here next trip in September,still a bit concerned regards mixed revues,have all the rooms been renovated and is there abig difference in size/quality between standard and next level of room.How does it compare to say,the Areca Lodge,where i've stayed before which for the price was ok.I realise the Welcome Plaza is cheaper but is the extra of the Areca worth it

Well , i culd say all rooms are properly renovated there..!!! and the difference between standard and other rooms is u get a living room attached with a bedroom .. :laugh: and they are very big rooms concerned with all luxouries.

i have been there the first time , have seen lot of hotels but, this was my choice.:P

would recommend you , to go for both the hotels and compare .. as its all your personalised trip!!.. But i suggest, welcome plaza is an amazing place to spend your holidays .

thnx.

▓▒✪мÑ.â„“à¹âˆšÑÑ✪▒▓- Ñαтєd ® -» Ñ•Ï…ÏÑ”Ñѕтα ®™ «-

Stayed there February 2009

Had to change rooms because of Bug's.

Renovation was still going on. Also noisy construction on back side near pool.

Worse coffee I have ever had in my entire life!

Zip

Stayed there February 2009

Had to change rooms because of Bug's.

Renovation was still going on. Also noisy construction on back side near pool.

Worse coffee I have ever had in my entire life!

Zip

I've stayed at the Welcome Plaza and have never had a problem with bugs. Maybe I've been lucky

Last December I stayed in a renovated that overlooked the swimming pool. I like the renovated room. Renovations were going on in another part of the hotel. I couldnt hear any noise that was created whilst the other rooms were being renovated. From my room I could see other hotels/condo's being contstructed. I must admit that the noise from these constructions were on the load side and construction workers started early. I will be booking into the hotel on Saturday. I have a Junior suite booked and the room overlooks the swimming pool. It'll be interesting to see if there is still construction work going on.

I cannot comment on the hotels coffee because I have never drank the hotel's coffee. I've only ever drank beer at the hotel.