IGNORED

Key Visa is moving premesis

key visa thailand

To all our valued friends and clients I am writing this to make you all aware that as from the 1st November 2013 my company Key Visa shall be moving from our current office based on Soi LK Metro to a new location. With excitement and after 9 years and a little apprehension we made the commercial decision many months ago for the benefit of our valued clients and future clients that the busy Soi LK Metro where we are now situated has become a more well known as an entertainment street and not mainly a business street as it was previously. This decision was not taken lightly and we feel that the new location is more centralized between central Pattaya and Jomtien and has far more amenities including the largest free car park in Pattaya which is directly opposite our new location.

We can assure clients that there will be no trading down time or a change in our services as the new premises is finished already and we have been working tiresly to make sure it is ready on time for business as usual. We are giving this time between now and the 1st November 2013 to make sure all our valued clients are aware of the move as we have amassed a huge client base over a 9 year period in Pattaya and it would not be very professional to move and then make our clients aware of the move. We have given a few reasons below why we feel the move will benefit our clients.

• We are situated directly opposite the car park entrance of BIG C in South Pattaya so loads of free parking which was always a problem at our current location.
  • Centrally located between Central Pattaya and Jomtien and also the dark side which is where a number of our clients reside.
  • Our new office is all on one floor and no stairs to climb to my office which will make it so much easier.
  • Easy access off Sukhumvit Road from all directions
  • As BIG C is located directly opposite you can mix your business also with shopping making it more relaxed.
  • The new office is more modern and has a fresher look.

For many years we have had numerous requests from our customers to find an easier location for parking their vehicle as many do drive a car and the new office is located perfectly opposite to the entrance and exit of the car park at BIG C so it could not be easier and more comfortable.

Our company telephone number, fax number and mobile numbers will remain the same the only difference is a better location and we do realize that this will not suit all our clients and we apologize for any inconvenience caused but I am sure the vast majority will welcome the new move.

We have provided a new map below showing where our new office is located and if you have any concerns you can contact us for more details.

mail.google.jpg

Posted Image

Good luck with the move.  KV going from strength to strength!!

Good news for me buddy as I live nearby. Hope the move increases business for you.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Thanks guys appreciated :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Good luck Darren and hope it goes well, can you add a larger printable map here so we can show guys where you are.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a win win situation to me, and the tone and well written post explaining the move speaks for itself.

You IMO clearly are a professional.

And before anyone asks I do not know the guy and have no business interest in speaking well of him.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

good  luck with the move,  

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

A few complaints on other threads that it is now  too far from them. Yet they have never used you.

Sensible move because LK Metro is now becoming too hot to handle traffic wise.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I got a message saying it has been changed to tomorrow, the 28th October. Is this true? I need to stop in your office to drop off my passport.

An amazing service by a consumate professional. I have just recently used Darren's services to organise a visitors visa to Australia for my TGF. The explanation and advice I was given during my visit to the new offices was fantastic. I highly recommend Key Visa.

I am someone that visit's Pattaya on a regular basis and so far have never had the need to use Key Visa but in the future I may need to so I wish them luck for the future at there new location.

As a person that visits Pattaya as a tourist I have to say that your old location in LK Metro is a lot easier location to get to than your new location.  I will explain my reason(s)/thinking behind this. I like most tourists don't hire a car whilst on holiday in Pattaya.  So I use a baht bus or motor cycle taxi to get around Pattaya.  Or I may even walk to get somewhere.  So I know from my own experiance that it is far easier to get from my hotel to LK Metro than your new location. My own experiance of South Pattaya road is that you can wait a long time for a baht bus to take you from the 2nd road junction to Sukumvit Road.  And the same can be said when you want to get from the top of south pattaya road to the 2nd Road.

Also you mentioned that one can do there shopping at the BIG C after or before there visit to your new office.  As a tourist I would rather do my shopping in town because it will be easier for me to get back to my hotel 

Archived