Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sihanoukville hotel/guesthouse recommendations?

Jake74

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I am going to Sihanoukville and stay probably 3-5 days. I think best area to stay would be

Occheuteal Beach and Serendipity Beach???

Anybody can recommend some safe, clean hotel or guesthouse right on the beach or very close to it. All I need is aircon and wifi, safetybox hopefully also. I dont want anything expensive place cause I am on budget...

Help, please!

have many good clean and not expensive hotel 15 to 30 dollars just in the center, from the disco Utopia to the road straight down to ochheuteal beach

don't stop at the first one, just walk a few minutes and look some of them and choose the better one for you

LiVe ToGeTHeR Die aLoNe...

beach club resort occheuteal beach $28.look on tripadvisor .stayed here many times .has aircon safetydeposit ,wifi good restaurant and bar 2 mins from beach

I'm assuming the Orchidee is GF, if its being recommended on here ?.

In good behaviour ...yes ...., as it is also tourist place.....so mixed custommers , and a good breakfast buffet too.... check out the website with video and pics , free pickup from bus stop if you tell when / wich bus you take from PP , i paid bus to snooky from PP 6 $  .......

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

You can get basic for $8 at someplace like GST Guesthouse. Don't need AC for another month or so. Reef Resort is the best deal at $25 (off season) IMO. Aqua Resort, Beach Club, & Orchidee (poolside) are good. Beach Rd has a good pool, OK rooms, & is around $15.

I've booked the Orchidee, looks to be in a good location, & far enough away (I hope) from the noisy late night bars  :)

Hi guys,

Tomorrow I am going to Sihanoukville and stay probably 3-5 days. I think best area to stay would be

Occheuteal Beach and Serendipity Beach???

Anybody can recommend some safe, clean hotel or guesthouse right on the beach or very close to it. All I need is aircon and wifi, safetybox hopefully also. I dont want anything expensive place cause I am on budget...

Help, please!

The Beach club, run ny Luna (Snookygirl) is very nice. On Ouchateal..

Plus one for Beach Club,  great central location and fantastic restaurants almost opposite the hotel

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Archived