IGNORED

President Park hotel

Bruno2006

Hi, I haven't stayed at President Park, but I have stayed in its sister hotel on Suk Soi 11 the President Solitaire for a few weeks.

President Solitaire is managed by the same group and from the pics on the website it looks very similar apart the additional gym/courts at President Park.

I found it a vey good hotel to stay in when I am in Bangkok. Nicely furnished.... and the pics on the website does not do it justice. Girl friendly, very professional. Good concierge service who arranged a changing of my flight date.

Overall one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in.

Thanks Berh just what I was looking for.

:D

Looks good may check it out myself.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 1 month later...
Has anyone used this hotel lately?

Is it girl friendly?

Travelocity gave it high marks...

http://www.presidentpark.com/

Any feedback is appreciated.

:Whistle:

BRUNO: I LOVE THE PP, BUT IT'S A MILE FROM SUK. I LIKE SOI 22 AREA SO IT'S GOOD FOR ME. IT'S ATTACHED TO THE CAPITOL CLUB (THE BEST GYM IN TOWN). CHECK OUT THE OTHER ASCOT PROPERTIES, THEY'RE ALL NICE. I THINK I PREFER THE SOMERSET LAKE. CHOCK DEE; WJ

I used PP when I was business travelling and lived there a while too. Its not quite the same as Solitaire which is 5* and a lot more expensive.

As its a "serviced apartment" and not a hotel they have great rack rates for 1 month+ but not so cheap by the night. Indeed its cheaper to book a month than to book 3 weeks!!??

As a previous poster said it has the Capitol Clun on its 4th Floor and you get two passes for that for the duration of your stay.

It has 4 pools (two very small), 2 bars, a nightclub (but not a mongers place), several restaurants.

It is at the very bottom end of where 22 and 24 join so its a good 5 minutes to taxi to the BTS at Phrom Pong.

I always fine it close enough but also far enough away if you know what I mean.

Yes its girl friendly and they keep the girls id card overnight for your security. Indeed because its a serviced apartment not a hotel you can have 20 in the room if you want to.

More info and cheapest rates (I think) on Agoda.com

Executive Studio is 2228 per night but its worth going up to Deluxe which is about 200 more.

Executive Studio is the smallest they do but it IS a studio and not just a room i.e. has kitchenette and seperate bathroom , the bathrooms are usually good.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

Having been prompted by another boardie I checked rates

Some rooms are cheaper on Agoda

Some on their own site www.presidentpark.com

Agoda is good value if you are collecting the reward points.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!