Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dynasty Inn

quicktex

I just got an email from Dynasty Inn on Soi 4 in BKK. Looking to book 2 standard rooms. They want me to fax them my credit card # to reserve the rooms. I have never done this before when booking a hotel in Pattaya. Is this the norm for the Dynasty? Anyone done this with no problems? I can understand that want to make sure they get paid for a no show. Is there a way to avoid sending my credit card #s? Plan to pay in cash when I get there. They have my flight plans.

I used my CC to make a reservation at the Dynasty in Bangers with no problems

but more importantly why stay at the Dynasty , its outdated and overpriced , have a look in our hotel section for some other options

Cheers

:wacko:

Dude

Unless things have changed, it's not a Dynasty Inn group policy to require CC details on booking. I've booked rooms by e-mail at both the Dynasty Inn Grande in BKK and the Dynasty Inn Pattaya and have never been asked for CC details. Simple exchange of e-mails has always been sufficient. They will ask you to confirm your booking a rew days (unspecified) before arrival.

I used my CC to make a reservation at the Dynasty in Bangers with no problems

but more importantly why stay at the Dynasty , its outdated and overpriced , have a look in our hotel section for some other options

Cheers

:Bravo1:

Dude

I was about to book Dynasty Grande myself. Where would you suggest? I stayed in the Dynasty Grande in January and although I liked the hotel it was a tad expensive

Thanks

I have had this tried on me once before...

To fax a copy of your card leaves you open to fraud, and under the circumstances, this would invalidate any protection/insurance that your credit card company provides you with.

When the hotel tried it with me, I cancelled my direct booking , and was able to get the same room through aisiarooms.com who don't ask for a copy of your card.

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Have stayed @ the Dynasty Pattaya ,

and have just booked a stay at Dynasty BKK ,in march .

no CC detail have ever , been asked for .

Joe

Edited by gs joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

Last time I stayed at DIG, I had to fax my cc details to confirm the booking as my flight landed at 1 am and they just want to avoid no shows. When I got there, the fax was destroyed and I paid in cash for the night. I had no CC problems after this

I am ready for the flames. Sent a fax with my credit card info. Hated to do it. Sent an email for confirmation of fax. Within 24 hours, Dynasty said they did not get the fax. (TIT) The next day, I sent 2 emails with the cc numbers. Finally got a confirmation for a room in less 24 hrs. after the emails. Arrive at 12:10 AM on March 05 so have to pay for the 04th to hold the rooms. Called the credit card company and put a limit on the card. Enough for the room only.

Wanted to make sure I had room when I arrive late at night after long trip. Plan to check out another hotel if I am unhappy with Danasty. Should be in BKK for about 2 days. Never had to sent credit card info when booking a room in Pattaya.

I am ready for the flames. Sent a fax with my credit card info. Hated to do it. Sent an email for confirmation of fax. Within 24 hours, Dynasty said they did not get the fax. (TIT) The next day, I sent 2 emails with the cc numbers. Finally got a confirmation for a room in less 24 hrs. after the emails. Arrive at 12:10 AM on March 05 so have to pay for the 04th to hold the rooms. Called the credit card company and put a limit on the card. Enough for the room only.

Wanted to make sure I had room when I arrive late at night after long trip. Plan to check out another hotel if I am unhappy with Danasty. Should be in BKK for about 2 days. Never had to sent credit card info when booking a room in Pattaya.

I stayed at Dynasty in April and i didn't have to fax no CC details, i just booked online and payed when i arrived don't see why their making you fax, you could of said you don't have a CC and you will pay by cash when you arrive, but it's to late now. I wasn't happy with this hotel anyway people told me it was better then nana but i'd have to disagree and i know nana is'nt great, never tried majestic suites but sounds like the place to stay at the mo.

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE BAR, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE BAR OUT OF THE GIRL!!

my youtube vids http://www.youtube.com/user/louiswhitehouse

Have stayed @ the Dynasty Pattaya ,

and have just booked a stay at Dynasty BKK ,in march .

no CC detail have ever , been asked for .

Joe

Stayed at the dynasty in pattya very very rude staff worst ive ever been in hotel in Thailand , horrible staff.

Stayed at the dynasty in pattya very very rude staff worst ive ever been in hotel in Thailand , horrible staff.

I have stayed there over the past 5 years ,

the staff have always been top class .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

• 1 month later...

I just book a room at Dynasty Inn, BKK for 29th till 31st March through their website form, left out the CC details and received a reply that they have reserved the room. They only required a confirmation in advance of arrival, which I sent 10 minutes ago.

So that went very fast.

Now I am just curious about the quality of the room.

• 4 weeks later...

I have booked just booked at the Dynasty too and got the email about requiring the CC details (including the 3 digit security code).

I just wrote back saying I'm not comfortable providing the details by email or fax. If they have a problem I'll find somewhere else to stay.. only thing is I am landing at around 10:30pm.. Don't know how easy it will be to get a room, but if worst comes to worst I can always stay at the Nana.. ;-)

• 1 year later...

majestic suites or pattaya bay resort are better hotels. Pattaya bay resort is well located and has excellent value for money.

Stayed there before and would highly recomend Pattaya Bay resort.