IGNORED

Korat Immigration may close

biglad

The Korat immigration office has announced that it may close as it has had notification from Bangkok. For those of us living in Issan this is quite a blow, I appreciate that it does not affect Pattaya but the officers have mentioned that some offices south of Bangkok may also be closed. Those of us living up here are currently organising a petition with the full support of the officers at the Korat immigration office and putting posts on the Thai Immigration portal.

I have heard about this on another forum, has any date been set for the closer, you will need to get a lot of Thai's invoild as I think they do not give a dam about farangs that's why they are closing the place

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• 5 months later...

I have recently moved to Sia Khow north of Korat. Where is the nearest office if Korat shuts, is there an office at Sukontai or is it a journey down to Bangkok?

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png