bigbadthaijohn

Laos

bigbadthaijohn

Hey, went to Laos last week. Here are some pics. If you'd like to know any details, ask.

BBJ

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

sexy beast

nice pics John :Pervert1:

nus01

Hi John,

Did you go to a village or did you go to participate in the P4P scence in Laos?

Shuggy

I have spent some time in Laos and if I really need to escape reality and just get away from everything Luand Prebang is where I would head.

Not sure in P4P exiests there(probably does) but thats not why I go there.

bigbadthaijohn

I'm not really into P4P. I know that it's not too difficult to find in Vientiane, but I doubt it in Luang Prabang.

chef

I'm curious what the heck does one do up there each day? It looks very serene and picturesque but I'm assuming you don't speak Laos to stimulate yourself with the locals. My mates in Issan all follow roughly the same life pattern: wake early, read, surf the net, swim, tend the farm, shop with wife, sleep early. next day repeat.

So perhaps you could enlighten the board with this personal revelation. I personally think I would be bored stiff and I'm really not a club guy. I just like to cuddle with my pussy and do some reading but with Pattaya, I know there's all the shopping, good restaurants, and action just around the corner. Cheers.

layow

nice shots!

Someone knows about p4 there, forgot who , has to be discreet afaik.

bigbadthaijohn
I'm curious what the heck does one do up there each day? It looks very serene and picturesque but I'm assuming you don't speak Laos to stimulate yourself with the locals. My mates in Issan all follow roughly the same life pattern: wake early, read, surf the net, swim, tend the farm, shop with wife, sleep early. next day repeat.

So perhaps you could enlighten the board with this personal revelation. I personally think I would be bored stiff and I'm really not a club guy. I just like to cuddle with my pussy and do some reading but with Pattaya, I know there's all the shopping, good restaurants, and action just around the corner. Cheers.

Actually, I DO speak Lao. And read and write Thai fluently. So some of the time I do talk to the local people. I also enjoy reading and relaxing. There are tourist things to see around. But I really enjoy walking around and experiencing the culture of a place. You know, just checking things out. I also love Lao food.

This trip was special because it was a sort of pre-wedding honeymoon for my wife and I. So we did spend more than a little time in the very nice confines of our room... :D

Don't get me wrong, if I stayed in LP more than 5-6 days, I would most definitely go nuts. But for the first few days, I recommend a place called the Santi Resort and Spa (NOT the Santi hotel). It's beautiful and relaxing, although a little expensive by Thai/Lao standards.

Basically, if you're looking for an exciting time, this is NOT the place to go. But, if, on the other hand, you just want a beautiful place to relax for a while, this is the place for you.

BBJ

Oh, here are a couple more pictures:

(For some reason, could only attach one right now)

15_2_2550_15_15_51_0034.jpg

Yugo

Hope you add more photos and tell us more. Seems like a cool place to go. Thanks for the report.

johnny c

I did try to find some p4p scene in Luangprabang,and ended up in village nearby in some hut with no elecricity(tuk tuk took us there).And then driver woke up entire family,so then they presented me their doughter but she was ugly. Not worth of effort.It is just place to chill

The Deported One

nice pic's!! wow speak Lao & Thai

BassGod
nice pic's!! wow speak Lao & Thai

They are like two dialects of the same language, far more similar than Spanish and Italian.

bigbadthaijohn

I like to describe Thai and Laos as being like Norwegian and Swedish. It's basically the same language, just some of the vocabulary is a little different. Actually, for most farangs, it is easier to learn Laos since they are not nearly as concerned with using the correct tones. If you speak Thai, most people will understand you with no real difficulty. The women will understand a bit more because they watch all the Thai soap operas, according to a Lao friend of mine.

I really recommend this as a place to get away from things. If you have time, definitely worth a look.

I'm adding a few more pictures. Mostly, they are of my wife. If anyone has any questions or anything, fire away...

BTW- I'm off to Penang again next month (Like the 10th time). This is another place that is not terribly exciting, but a nice place to spend a day or 2. The food is excellent if you like authentic Indian food (which I definitely do). If you're doing a visa run, that is the place to go.

J_S_s_Camera_117.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

manchesterian
Hey, went to Laos last week. Here are some pics. If you'd like to know any details, ask.

BBJ

Having travelled all over asia I rate Luang Prabang as the nicest place I have been to

weescotsguy66
Having travelled all over asia I rate Luang Prabang as the nicest place I have been to

Have you been to KL, what is there to do in KL for p4p and general tourist stuff going there for a weekend.

28th of September

Edited by weescotsguy66

rzeka

Very nice photos mate. Best of luck to you and your wife. I enjoyed reading your take on speaking Thai and Lao regarding the tones not as important in Lao.

Naja Tom

The place looks pretty nice. I'd love to get off into Cambodia and Laos one of these days but have not been able to get my Thai GF to go yet. And right now she is studying to become a certified yoga teacher so she is in classes every day until early December. When I come again in mid Dec. I might try to get her to take a trip to Cambodia at least.

bareback

pay for play? pffff. try playing with western women with no money and see the looks you get.

mel2surf

Hey John,

Thanks for those great pics and info!

Your wife looks so adorable in her little flip flops!

I hope you kiss her cute little toes.

fenris

BBJ

The second photo is especially well done.

THanks

Foxy007

One of my favorite place's malaysia, and East malaysia including Kota Kinabalu

felixduva

Nice pictures....