IGNORED

Phachara Suites

jasd

Perfectly suits my need for location and price range but haven't been booking because of the joiner policy, do update if any change. 

I received an e-mail promotion from Phachara Suites to which I sent a reply asking if they had changed their guest policy, otherwise please remove me from your mailing list.

I actually got a reply:

"I am sorry to inform you that we have not changed the policy due to security reason for other guests.

I am willing to remove your email from our email list.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Best regards,

Saksirin Desaputra

E-Commerce Manager"

Sounds like BS, should be a zero guest policy then. Thanks for the update BigVenz

I received an e-mail promotion from Phachara Suites to which I sent a reply asking if they had changed their guest policy, otherwise please remove me from your mailing list.

I actually got a reply:

"I am sorry to inform you that we have not changed the policy due to security reason for other guests.

I am willing to remove your email from our email list.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Best regards,

Saksirin Desaputra

E-Commerce Manager"

• 9 months later...

I found the bed linen there to always be stained, but never noticed a problem with noisy kids. June 16.

Having read this thread I will now go back and check my deposit was refunded/not taken on credit card!

Stayed for half a day this past December, good rooms and amenities. Same policy though. 

Archived