IGNORED

The Village Inn Guest House

Rampant Rabbit

Is he still alive? Last I heard was John was in Hospital having suffered 3 heart attacks in close succession.

The website already needs updating, the front has already been altered, shame the photos haven't.

Oh, talking of photos, It was nice to be asked if the photos I took for Mark and Dean could be used on Johns new web site, O I forgot, you didnt ask, you just took.

But then again, This is Pattaya, copyright theft is legal here as long as you know who to bribe.

Hiya Mr DarkLord.

yes your right about the front , theres a new covered area.

it was a rush job. john had no site at all , and wanted one back up urgently. although in all honesty i'm not sure he knows what a webite is .. lol.

he is stil alive just about, he needs a tripple heart bypass, and john being the stubborn person he is does not want to sit in his hospital bed waiting for the dr to come back from singapore so discharged himself i believe. hopefully he will be in good shape soon.

as far as the photo's, i told john of the photos and told him how good they looked, to see if he wanted to ask about using them. again it was not easy to explain to him there were some photos of his hotel that he should really ask if can be used, even if only out of courtesy. he just thinks as its a photo of his hotel its his photo. (interesting line that, i wonder who does own a photo if its a picture of something you own, in the case of proffesional photographers i think they go to great lenths with contracts on this stuff to try and make it there own)

if you object to the photo's you took of the hotel being used i'll tell him theres a problem with them and remove them if you like ? it is too difficult to talk internet to him as i'm sure does not even know what a forum is.

anyway.. heres to john having a speedy recovery

This place sounds great and I am intersted in staying there. But I have one question...IS THERE A SAFE IN THE ROOM???

Thanks

john died? lol.

Some guy trying to set up a business the dropping down dead is not really funny.........

There are some weird guys on this board :sad:

That was harsh and not funny.

What is the internet service? Does that mean in the foyer, or is there internet in the rooms? And are there safes in the rooms? Thanks.

That was harsh and not funny.

What is the internet service? Does that mean in the foyer, or is there internet in the rooms? And are there safes in the rooms? Thanks.

i think there are safes in room

and he is not dead ! he is going backto the uk next week for a heart op.

internet when i last tried it . depending which room you get theres wifi, you need a room at the front i think .

i think there are safes in room

and he is not dead ! he is going backto the uk next week for a heart op.

internet when i last tried it . depending which room you get theres wifi, you need a room at the front i think .

Thanks.

Did Harris Black ever pay his bill ??????

Ok, I will make my reservations since you say there are safes in the room. One more question: Are they girl friendly or charge extra for more than 1 girl?? I like bringing 2 girls at a time. :P

Edited by uknowme