IGNORED

The Village Inn Guest House

Rampant Rabbit

I The Dark Lord have been asked by the new owner manager to put a new thread up on here about The Village Inn Guest House. Apologise now if i put this thread in the wrong section but it wont allow me to put it anywhere else using his log in details. The new owner Mark Eames and his Thai girlfriend have recently moved in and are still in the process of settling in. I was given a guided tour of the Guest house and think they have landed on a potential gold mine. They have a free swimming pool surrounded by a walled in area private from anyone wanting to view in from outside. Talk about an ideal location for a private pool party. They have a Free games room where you can play various games including pool and in the near future will also be adding a darts board. They have Free Wi-Fi. An excellent food menu, great English breakfast which I've had three so far, and a wide selection of Thai dishes at proper sensible prices. The guest house has its own bar with a wide range of drinks and a drinks promotion running every day. Not giving too much away on that one, You'll need to go check it out yourselves. Though, I might be using this place a lot more now I have found it. I like it. The guest house has six rooms in total. one on the ground floor, ideal for disabled visitors and five rooms on the second level. two of the rooms over look the front and have no balcony. The three rear rooms on the second floor have small balconies that are completely private to the next room. These three rooms also overlook a really large fishing pond and wildlife. So no one to peer at you depending on what you want to get up to with your girl on the balcony. From what I saw, this place is spotlessly clean. Even the showers still have that new look to them. They seem to have put a lot of effort into this place already improving it for future guests.

238808-646.jpg

238808-647.jpg

238808-648.jpg

238808-649.jpg

Note the see through gate is being changed to a solid door to stop prying eyes on party nights.

238808-650.jpg

238808-651.jpg

The rooms from the second floor:

238808-652.jpg

238808-653.jpg

238808-654.jpg

238808-655.jpg

238808-656.jpg

rooms have both fans and aircon

238808-657.jpg

and what a great view and possible fun area out on the balcony even if a little cosy

238808-658.jpg

also on the second floor at the front is an open area to relax or eat.

238808-659.jpg

with what could be an interesting view down to the pool depending on what sort of party night they have.

238808-660.jpg

238808-661.jpg

And the best bit has to be the price. 600 baht per individual night or 500 baht per night if booked for the week. Short stay rates even cheaper. If ya want to see more, go check it out for yourselves, I'm not giving it all away else there'd be no reason for anyone to look for themselves. The village can be found opposite the fire station on third road. When entering through the security point stay on the main street and go right to the end. The Village Inn Guest House is directly in front of you. This place to me has great potential if ya want to take your girl for the night away from all those spying eyes that are so close to Walking Street or anywhere along second road. I'll definitely be using this one if only to eat till I find the right girl.

Mark has hinted that in a couple of weeks time they may be looking at a late night pool party. He will post the details later. From what he hinted could be an interesting night out, I'll be there with my girl. So keep a look out for future posts the Village Inn Guest House.

Looks very nice there mate, nice price too!

Have moved to Business Owners Area and given you access.

Many thanks for the informative intro.... the pool does have a lot of potential!

And the best bit has to be the price. 600 baht per individual night or 500 baht per night if booked for the week. Short stay rates even cheaper.

It does have potential. Thanks for the info.

Plz, do post the contact info on this hidden juwel.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

What would be the long stay monthly rates?

Be scene and not herd.

Looks good;

Any chance of putting a map up with it marked on?

Do they have safe in room?

What way can i contact The Village Inn?

Here's the info everyone wants:

Business owners Mark and Dean welcome you to our tranquil oasis. Come sit and relax by our swimming pool, play on our FREE pool table or sample our fine cuisine. The pool can be used for the price of a drink if not already a guest. We also have a drink promotion running of buy 2 drinks get your next FREE, everyday between 12 noon to 6pm

Address:

404/100 The Village

3rd RD Pattaya City

Chonburi 20260 Thailand

(The entrance to the Village is opposite to the fire station on 3rd road. When entering the village travel its main road to its end, do not turn off, we are at the end of the road with our sign for The Village Inn Guest House facing you.)

242201-272.jpg

Room Rates

Hourly:

200 Baht

Daily:

600 Baht

Weekly:

500 Baht per day

Monthly:

10,000 Baht

Contact

TEL & FAX: +6638720664

Dean: 0847072610

Mark: 0800991833

Our website is currently being worked on, will put details up when available.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit

ill keep a watch out for this pool party , ill be there in a few weeks , thanks for the information mate , shame im all booked up

ill keep a watch out for this pool party , ill be there in a few weeks , thanks for the information mate , shame im all booked up

A big tip when you get your website done is to NOT get it hosted in Thailand, get it hosted in the US or UK. Won't cost you much, maybe £5 a month tops for your site. And make sure ALL emails get answered and replied to within 24 hours, better still 12 hours.

Good luck!

I on me way round there now for dinner. Nicest food I've had for a while. Proper English grub thats not had the Thai influence attached yet, ya know what I mean, English food done how the Thais think we like it. The best bit I like is the price. Sensible prices.

The Village cannot be to far away from Buffalo Bar......am i right? Good price....do you have wifi?

Does look very nice & the prices well seem unbeatable for wot your getting.

Good luck & i hope it works out well.

Ps-Any chance of a menu list?

If the Thai food is top notch will pay the place a visit for a meal & few beers.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

great post thanks for the info!! hidden gem , it looks very nice .. will have to check it out with my own eyes!

" Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice and not too far fr Soi Buakow too I have a rough idea of where it is as theres a few small complexes along that 3rd road.

Nice n cosy and not too expensive either looks good to me but wont be surprised if booked up for when i need to go.

As i like the ggs and lbs is it Lb friendly I wonder???

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

i booked two rooms a couple of weeks ago for friends for two nights, they were very satisfied and said the thai food was excellant, been there a few times for a few beers

any holes a goal

Here's the info everyone wants:

Business owners Mark and Dean welcome you to our tranquil oasis. Come sit and relax by our swimming pool, play on our FREE pool table or sample our fine cuisine. The pool can be used for the price of a drink if not already a guest. We also have a drink promotion running of buy 2 drinks get your next FREE, everyday between 12 noon to 6pm

Address:

404/100 The Village

3rd RD Pattaya City

Chonburi 20260 Thailand

(The entrance to the Village is opposite to the fire station on 3rd road. When entering the village travel its main road to its end, do not turn off, we are at the end of the road with our sign for The Village Inn Guest House facing you.)

242201-272.jpg

Room Rates

Hourly:

200 Baht

Daily:

600 Baht

Weekly:

500 Baht per day

Monthly:

10,000 Baht

Contact

TEL & FAX: +6638720664

Dean: 0847072610

Mark: 0800991833

Our website is currently being worked on, will put details up when available.

i thought the lad who owns the village inn was call john a nice lad who comes from horwich near bolton iwas only talking to him last week but i agree its a nice place where you can relax and chill out.

• 3 months later...

just worth a mention

i have no idea what happened here as far as the ownership, but the old owner John is back in control.

I'm just doing a new website for him as the old site was stopped for non payment . the hosting compamy in pattaya were holding him to ransom for 14,000 baht !! .. so i'm throwing him a UK hosted site up.

http://www.thevillageinnpattaya.com

the rates published here on the forums will be honored

contact number for reservations is , ummm .. no idea .. lol , i;ll add to this thread . but pm me for the moment and i'll pass on any interest

Edited by Hybrid

• 3 weeks later...

Is he still alive? Last I heard was John was in Hospital having suffered 3 heart attacks in close succession.

The website already needs updating, the front has already been altered, shame the photos haven't.

Oh, talking of photos, It was nice to be asked if the photos I took for Mark and Dean could be used on Johns new web site, O I forgot, you didnt ask, you just took.

But then again, This is Pattaya, copyright theft is legal here as long as you know who to bribe.

Edited by The Dark Lord