IGNORED

Misty's agogo closing down

PSP

Looking forward to have one last fling in the old Misty next month and good luck with the new place great location Soi 15.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Post taken from Pattaya Escapades

Well guys its been a great 12 years thanks for all the support over the years.

Mistys Soi Pattayaland 2 will be closing its doors in 8 weeks.

cheers

"Le Party"

Regards

Paul

You say you're closing in 8 weeks, so you should still be open when I get there on the 15th March. Will you be having a closing party? I've not been to Mistys before but wanna visit before you close. Good luck with the new place.

:D

Thanks Mate, I appreciate your support.

Here is a further Post from the same Thread which may give you a clue! :P

oooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

silly me i forgot to mention i have secured 3 unit premises on soi 15 right opposite angelwitch were Mistys will be re locating to

"i knew there was something i had missed"

building starts on saturday

cheez

"Le Party"

Regards

Paul

:Bravo1:

Now how could you forget to tell all of us something like this. I guess it is always fun to tease a little bit. I was sad to see the news. I have great memories from my newbie trip from Misty's. Definately want to see what the new Misty's will be like? Good news, and good luck on the new location.

Used to be one of my favorites, first gogo I ever visited. But I have to say, last time I went there it was pretty awful. Glad to hear they are moving to a new location, I hope it will be a change for the better and put Mistys back on my list of favorites.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

Looking forward to have one last fling in the old Misty next month and good luck with the new place great location Soi 15.

Many Thanks.

Look forward to seeing you next month.

Regards

Paul

:wacko:

You say you're closing in 8 weeks, so you should still be open when I get there on the 15th March. Will you be having a closing party? I've not been to Mistys before but wanna visit before you close. Good luck with the new place.

The 'Old" Misty's will remain open and until the 'New" Misty's is completed in 8-10 Weeks' time.

Yes, I am sure we will have a Closing Down Party as well as an Opening Party but it is too early at this stage to say when they will be.

Look forward to seeing you.

Regards

Paul

:Bow5:

Edited by PSP

Now how could you forget to tell all of us something like this. I guess it is always fun to tease a little bit. I was sad to see the news. I have great memories from my newbie trip from Misty's. Definately want to see what the new Misty's will be like? Good news, and good luck on the new location.

Many Thanks for your Good Wishes.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Paul

Used to be one of my favorites, first gogo I ever visited. But I have to say, last time I went there it was pretty awful. Glad to hear they are moving to a new location, I hope it will be a change for the better and put Mistys back on my list of favorites.

I hope so too.

Regards

Paul

:)

Thank feck that this is just a re-location. The first post had me really worried. The school girl outfit nights must continue!!

Testicles

Thank feck that this is just a re-location. The first post had me really worried. The school girl outfit nights must continue!!

Many Thanks and yes, the Schoolgirl Nights will be retained.

Regards

Paul

:Bravo1: