Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any SCUBA / CABA Divers on here?????

stoked

Been diving for about six years now, started out with the military now it’s just for fun. Last time I was in Pattaya I did a bit with the Aquanauts Dive Centre. Top class set up, would recommend it to anyone starting off.

Aquanauts Dive Centre Tel: 66-(0)38-361-724

I'm not a Aquanauts rep by the way, just used them once and found there set up to be very good.

I'm new to diving actually. I'm an Open Water Diver. My very first dives outside of my certification dives in a SHITTY lake we have here in Las Vegas was in Thailand. We did Sail Rock between Koh Phangan & Koh Tao then we did a trip out of Phuket to Racha Yai I believe.

We are looking to do a out three days worth of diving on our next trip in April, Similian Islands, Racha Noi and Shark Point are on the agenda.....

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

• 1 year later...

How is the quality of the Mermaid's boats? I have read through their website and it sounds like they have 4 boats that go out daily. However there are no pictures or real descriptions of the vessels.

Are these going to have a cattle-boat feeling?

It does sound like they make plenty of good food.

I prepaid for a trip a couple years ago, without seeing and photos and just reading reviews, when we got there it was an 18 foot panga with no top for shade and a single small outboard....was still a fun trip but was a suprise.

Any info is appreciated.

Gday

Never assume an unexploded goat is evidence of a good decompression profile.