IGNORED

Freelancers & AIDS

igot2see

I see alot of people in denial on here, HIV/AIDS will KILL YOU just as simple as that!!! And for the guy who thinks it's a 1/1000 chance how about we rephrase that to 3/10 people don't be so STUPID, as to be in denial to justify your lewd acts!! Who cares if you sleep with a hooker, just let it be known that what you think you know about HIV is bullshit!! I used to be a med tech, and my uncle is a doctor, we would sit down together and read all the case studies we could find on the virus, and point blank if you get it YOU GOT IT!! It's as plain as black and white, there is NO cure!! There's no guarantee the the med treatments will work. It's been shown drugs like Pentamadine(inhailant) and AZT sometimes compounds the complications the virus causes due to the individual drugs severe side effects(which are sometimes worse than the actual virus itself) On top of that any discontinuance of the drugs will cause a rapid resurgance in the virus, meaning it will comback with a vengance more aggressive, and KILL you in a relatively short amount of time. Point blank don't lie to yourself, this shit will turn you into a pus filled bag of cell matter with no shape or form. Protect yourself fellas, I just had to be real because the ignorance of some, ok a lot of people just pissed me off. I had to say it straight, HIV = Death plain and simple. Hope some of you found this helpful.

i know that this is a general statement > bear with me

is it possible that the Freelancers are Freelancing because they cant get jobs in the bars due to their health condition ?

i have read on this forum that there is a lot of HIV testing in the Gogo's (is this true ?)

on that note does any one know of any bars / gogo's in patts that has very high regulation on health testing their girls. surley this would

be a great attraction for some punters - to be assured that the grils are clean and tested.

never been to Patts so just enquiring.

I see alot of people in denial on here, HIV/AIDS will KILL YOU just as simple as that!!! And for the guy who thinks it's a 1/1000 chance how about we rephrase that to 3/10 people don't be so STUPID, as to be in denial to justify your lewd acts!! Who cares if you sleep with a hooker, just let it be known that what you think you know about HIV is bullshit!! I used to be a med tech, and my uncle is a doctor, we would sit down together and read all the case studies we could find on the virus, and point blank if you get it YOU GOT IT!! It's as plain as black and white, there is NO cure!! There's no guarantee the the med treatments will work. It's been shown drugs like Pentamadine(inhailant) and AZT sometimes compounds the complications the virus causes due to the individual drugs severe side effects(which are sometimes worse than the actual virus itself) On top of that any discontinuance of the drugs will cause a rapid resurgance in the virus, meaning it will comback with a vengance more aggressive, and KILL you in a relatively short amount of time. Point blank don't lie to yourself, this shit will turn you into a pus filled bag of cell matter with no shape or form. Protect yourself fellas, I just had to be real because the ignorance of some, ok a lot of people just pissed me off. I had to say it straight, HIV = Death plain and simple. Hope some of you found this helpful.

Good post as some of the info in the West is a bit too rosy (although there are people who can live for many years with HIV many experience terrible side effects of the drugs)

• 2 months later...

i know that this is a general statement > bear with me

is it possible that the Freelancers are Freelancing because they cant get jobs in the bars due to their health condition ?

i have read on this forum that there is a lot of HIV testing in the Gogo's (is this true ?)

on that note does any one know of any bars / gogo's in patts that has very high regulation on health testing their girls. surley this would

be a great attraction for some punters - to be assured that the grils are clean and tested.

never been to Patts so just enquiring.

you know thailand / pattaya... test results are not reliable, same as ID cards exchanged, docters payed off....

THAILAND = LIELAND

The guy on the pic left under on the board is so happy, he probably married the well tested girl :-)

checked.jpg

Edited by andy55

Even if you catch something there is usually a cure, even for hiv there is now treatment to keep you healthy.

but you should still use a condom. If you really like a girl go get checked out together, there are clinics in pattaya. Then you can boom boom without protection and without worries. But dont be suprised it she comes knocking on your door in 9 months time saying ur the farther!

Sorry mate. I wish that people would stop suggesting that it is safe to bareback after you know the results of the HIV test. To be safe, you need two tests three months apart, during which time you need to ne certain that you or your partner have not taken any risks, or you need to start the whole three month tests again.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

AIDS is out there. But its nouthing like 90%.

Freelancers are not all drug using, disease ridden skanks.

Many of them are normal thai girls who work day jobs (hairdresser, beuty salon, 7/11, massage shop etc) who sometimes go freelancer or to falang pubs to suppliment their wages.

Some are bar or gogo girls looking for business after work.

Some are more career freelancers. They have no day job and work freelance when they need it.

The lifestyle is more attractive to problem drug users and others of unreliable character.

They can sleep all day, only work when they can be arsed/need the money and can just vanish when they need to.

Personally i prefer BG's because I like to spend some time talking to them at the bar before I take them.

But many guys go with freelancers and have no problems.

No doubt there are some very sweet and honest girls doing it.

But it does pay to take precautions, both against STD's and theft.

• 3 weeks later...

I know for sure bar owners don't test the girls..I took a girl down Soi 6 and asked if she gets tested. She said no never because I am too scared of the results. She said she has had condom break about ten times but just prays to Buddha she is ok. Had to respect her honesty although can't say I agree with her views.

A simple rule I developed a long time ago for myself:

(I caught a dose of chlamydia TWICE. Both times, from a 'good' girl... :Moon2:

Treat the girl like she HAS something, and you won't GET anything...

When you break this rule, you will get 'burned'... literally... :Whistle:

J.

AIDS: The Great Con Trick

by David Icke

AIDS: The Great Con Trick

HIV does NOT cause Aids. HIV does not cause anything. A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of Aids. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is Aids passed on sexually. There are two main types of virus. Using the airplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold. Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big boogy man virus of the world? The person who announced that HIV caused Aids was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offenses. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one. Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-Aids theory, has since admitted in 1989: "HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with Aids". Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him. So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause Aids'.

Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims. Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'Aids: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'. That's a long title, but it sums up the situation. People are dying of Aids because of the treatments used to "treat" Aids! It works like this. Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes Aids, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive(positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself). Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop Aids occurring. (They don't.) The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organisation, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order.

AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that! AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was: would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body? This is the drug used to "treat" HIV. What is its effect?

It destroys the immune system, so CAUSING Aids. People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV. Aids is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex. That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force.

What has happened since the Great Aids Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, Aids. It is even built into the diagnosis. If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "Aids", you are diagnosed as dying of Aids. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not Aids. This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of Aids.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from Aids are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for Aids deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed Aids. Why?

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with Aids.

Anything that breaks down the immune system causes Aids and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of Aids deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to Aids. Prostitutes who take drugs often get Aids, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get Aids. The rise in the Aids figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as Aids, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the Aids scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that. Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of Aids will start any moment?

AZT is the killer. There is not a single case of AZT reversing the symptoms of Aids. How can it? It's causing them, for goodness sake. The Aids industry is now worth billions of pounds a year and makes an unimaginable fortune for the drug industry controlled by the Rockefellers and the rest of the Global Elite.

This my friend is utter bull shit!

1)A french team discovered the HIV virus which was initially called LAV not the american you stated:)

2) They all change the nature of the cell, A virus contains either double stranded DNA or a form of the single stranded RNA. Hiv is made of Single stranded RNA which is why it can mutate easily.

3) Your body only produces Hiv antibodies when the HIV antigen is present( in high quanties) a ery low number gives a negative result or inconclusive- ie a retest.

4) 99% of cancer treatment drugs kill all cells not just cancer cells. so stop going on about AZT

5) what recreational drugs? Cannabis causes aids dont make me laugh other drugs ie cocaine/ heroin can be injected leading to Hiv transmission.

6? As far as i am away AZT and other drugs used for HIV treatment arent supposed to cure you of it just slow its effect so no there wouldnt be an increased T-cell count nor are you expected to have one just simply a slower rate of decline.

Edited by MARKOTINO

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

Unfortunately some people will always readily believe the latest medical hype as a form of 'denial.' They think that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, they think the odds of catching it are next to impossible barebacking, they think advanced medical treatments have eliminated deaths from AIDS (or there will be a cure in the near future), etc. Nothing you can do about it I suppose, but for others just use your best judgement and definitely use protection.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

This is from The Nation Newspaper in Bangkok today 24th August

Urgent Aids warning

There will be up to 80,000 people dying of Aids and 50,000 others getting infected with the HIV virus by 2011 if the currently high morbidity rate continues, the Depart-ment of Labour Protection and Welfare warned Thursday in an Aids-related seminar.

Director-general Amphorn Nitisiri said there were 70 people with HIV/Aids dying on a daily basis, while 35 others were contracting the viral disease each day. There were 12,787 new Aids patients last year alone.

She said 85 per cent of Aids patients of around 500,000 were in the working age of 15-45 years. Of the total, 46,776 are beneficiaries of a state welfare scheme that provides anti-Aids medication.

The Nation

Al.

I have barebacked a few times - yes I know it is stupid but not looking for opinions on this - but always get tested and get my regulars tested also . ( never barebacked with one nighters ) .

My last regular girl tested positive . Do not think she knew beforehand but her reaction was - " please do not tell anyone " , which meant to me that she intended carrying on as normal .

The doctor at the clinic said I had a 20% chance of catching it from her , the GUM clinic back in UK said - "Aids is on the increase from visitors to Thailand " .

All stressed that there is NO cure . I tested negative after the three months final tests but what a fucking scare it gave me .

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

you are rigth ,i heared from some friend that bars such as dollhouse ,living dolls (both of them) etc, never propper tested. its a crime !!!!!!!

A simple rule I developed a long time ago for myself:

(I caught a dose of chlamydia TWICE. Both times, from a 'good' girl... :ShitHappens1:

Treat the girl like she HAS something, and you won't GET anything...

When you break this rule, you will get 'burned'... literally... :ShitHappens1:

J.

Although even this is not full proof its a good starting point in the P4P world.

If everybody did this we'd all be safer.

• 2 weeks later...

It is always scary when u go bare back. I almost always wear a condom. One time, when I was really drunk, I did not. Worried about it for 4 months until I got checked. Wow. Talk about a long hang over. Cover it up!

• 3 months later...

i Have been travelling trought thailand for ten years. At the first years all girls i took in room asked to me to use condom.

In the last 2 or 3 years i found out that just a few girls ask for condom. And mostly the youngs one don't ask for condom.

Every times i have to think to wear a condom for first. I'm sure ,,if i didn't wear they wouldn't ask me to wear one, and it is not good but it scarry me very much.

And surely i think that a lot of young western guys who go to thailand don't have safe sex coz they haven't lived the 80th years when hiv was seen like a very dangerous epidimic all round the world.

Hope awareness and educations against hiv grow up more and more

Here's a little trick that has worked well for me, before you go to Thailand spend a month going to the tanning salon. Go for the all over tan, in fact when you are lying naked on the tanning bed get full wood so the skin on your dick is stretched as far as it will go. This will make your dick good and tan and when your dick is good and tan it is almost impervious to the HIV virus.

If the other posts are true it is the only factor that can account for my many years of bare backing without HIV.

Here's a little trick that has worked well for me, before you go to Thailand spend a month going to the tanning salon. Go for the all over tan, in fact when you are lying naked on the tanning bed get full wood so the skin on your dick is stretched as far as it will go. This will make your dick good and tan and when your dick is good and tan it is almost impervious to the HIV virus.

If the other posts are true it is the only factor that can account for my many years of bare backing without HIV.

Or you can use the Sub_Saharan African cure...........

If you have hiv-aides if you rape a virgin girl child it will cure you.

Before ya flame me go to google and research it.

It is true.

Sheesh

Cover up every time ...always

M

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

• 1 month later...

First, I'm not advocating unsafe sex....

It's easy to dismiss Icke, but to dismiss his arguments due to who he is, is intellectually lazy.

There's some truth to what he wrote.

There's this new documentary coming out called House of Numbers that digs into the HIV/AIDs story as most have never seen it.

Shocking un-cut footage from Brent Leung's documentary "House of Numbers" reveals truth about AIDS as told by Dr. Luc Montagnier. AIDS can be reversed. Nutrition is the answer. Hear it straight from the co-discoverer of HIV.

"We can be exposed to HIV many times without being ... infected," says Dr Luc Montagnier, the Nobel prize-winning virologist credited with the co-discovery of HIV. "Our immune system creates [antibodies] within a few weeks, if you have a good immune system."

The documentary film exposes the sharp contradictions in current scientific opinion about HIV / AIDS.

http://www.houseofnumbers.com/

...anyways...better safe than sorry.

Peace

I have to say it annoys me when i see people peddling the whole "HIV is a myth" thing, or trying to talk down how many people have it. If you really believe that, go bareback every time and see how long you last. Since i have been coming to thailand i have met many girls and even a couple of guys who admitted they had hiv - think of the countless numbers milling around who dont talk about it.

I just hope its cured soon. A world without std's would be paradise, i would bareback everything that moved.

• 2 weeks later...

when your with prostitutes you have to use condoms. and dont forget to use listerine and antiseptic wipes. i don't know but i heard about this from old mongers ive actually put listerine on my dick after getting a bj to kill any kind virus i might catch haha sounds ridiculous but i haven't caught anything yet.

when your with prostitutes you have to use condoms. and dont forget to use listerine and antiseptic wipes. i don't know but i heard about this from old mongers ive actually put listerine on my dick after getting a bj to kill any kind virus i might catch haha sounds ridiculous but i haven't caught anything yet.

you mean you've not got plaque on your cock !!! you could put dip it in a can of stella and say you've never had a hangover off it . condoms n antiseptic wipes im buying but listerine im not jimmy

Freelancers seems to bareback more than bar girl, this is my friends and mine experience.

STD's is frequent among them, one friend caught Gonorrhea 4 times in a year. One caught Herpes. Another caught the big one, HIV.

This is the fact.

Bag it up, stay safe and live longer.

Edited by Expat46

• 4 months later...

I'm really not sure if the girls in this photo should be embarrassed or proud...