Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Freelancers & AIDS

igot2see

I wouldn't go bareback with a girl I'd met in the UK that wasn't a prostitute! Let alone one in a foreign country! And regardless of hole!

My dad gave me a top bit of advice, a bit inappropriate as I was only 13, but he said;

"Son, never stick your dick where you wouldn't stick your tongue!"

Can say its been a rule I live by - although people look at me funny when I have an ice cream - maybe the rule wasn't reversible! :Beer:

I thought there was a 3 mth incubation period for HIV? i.e. It will not show up in testing until 3 mths after infection. Please correct me if I am wrong guys.

A few weeks ago I had a HIV test when I got back here in London at a hospital and I askes the doctor about that and he told me approx 70% of people who are positive show up within 5 weeks, 95 percent by 11 weeks..thats coming from the head doctor at High Wycombe GUM clinic.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Even if you catch something there is usually a cure, even for hiv there is now treatment to keep you healthy.

but you should still use a condom. If you really like a girl go get checked out together, there are clinics in pattaya. Then you can boom boom without protection and without worries. But dont be suprised it she comes knocking on your door in 9 months time saying ur the farther!

In many cases, it takes up to 90 days to detect the HIV antibodies in your system. So, the girl may have gotten infected a month prior to the test and will still, in many instances, get a negative test result. Protect yourself regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

There are tests that are valid within 3 weeks of exposure like the p24 antigen test.

I know of one Thai girl Pnumonia they said, her ex is ok apparntly.

Its a mine field, cover up or you could be next

• 2 weeks later...

Generally HIV ELISA takes about 6 months before you can 100% believe. p24 is faster and pretty sensitive. It's available in Thailand, but I'm not sure how expensive it is. Certainly I would ask for it if a condom broke as waiting 6 months can a source of significant stress. I find it amusing that BGs would say HIV is a Farang thing as the next question I would ask is - who do Farangs sleep with?

Was going to asked about hiv in pattaya. all my questions have been answered, cheers. Rap up and stay clean.

Even if you catch something there is usually a cure, even for hiv there is now treatment to keep you healthy.

but you should still use a condom. If you really like a girl go get checked out together, there are clinics in pattaya. Then you can boom boom without protection and without worries. But dont be suprised it she comes knocking on your door in 9 months time saying ur the farther!

Been there & done that, we went long term, she went on the pill, but I knocked her up before it 'took'. She took care of things & told me after, but it still affected both of us badly ... best not to do.

She went off the pill, so I am suiting up again, but she says every now & then, no condom, can we make a baby. Finally I said, well if you still love me after two years, we will do it.

I think I am creezy,

Liam

A few weeks ago I had a HIV test when I got back here in London at a hospital and I askes the doctor about that and he told me approx 70% of people who are positive show up within 5 weeks, 95 percent by 11 weeks..thats coming from the head doctor at High Wycombe GUM clinic.

There are tests that are valid within 3 weeks of exposure like the p24 antigen test.

There are places that do a "HIV duo test", which tests for both the HIV P24 antigen and the HIV antibodies. This is considered accurate and very reliable for detecting HIV infection that occurred just 28 days prior to the test.

Regarding the 90day anitbody test, ie the one provided by the NHS GUM clinics, I do underdand that those who are HIV positive, 80 or 90% will acutally test positive within 28 days. The 90day just being 99.8 % accurate.

The early tests aren't done by the GUM clinics, but can be done privately. the cost is around the £100 mark.

• 5 months later...
I have been tested more than once in the UK for HIV & i have been lucky not to be infected.

When tested I have been informed that although I have been clear I still could have HIV as it takes 3 months to show after sexual contact.

So really if you get tested with a girl here & you both get the all clear either 1 of you could still be a HIV carrier.

So what the medical proffession are saying is bag up for 4 months then get tested again.

I am not trying to put a dampner on things.....I am just telling it as I have been instructed

how much money do they spend on the medicine every day?

Condoms for me...period. Do some of you really go bareback full service ???

• 2 weeks later...

not to trust everything is wise, but don't make it to simple

every statistic has to be interpreted by the premises it was made.

mostly we don't know this premises so there is a big chance to draw not the propper conclusions of the statistics

and if there is a chance of getting dead by 0.5% is equal to enter a plane with 200 seats and knowing

one of the passengers wouldn't reach the destination alive.

Would you take this plane even if it's big fun?

• 4 months later...
Hi,

studying from the video "BBK Bargirl"

It is true that most of the freelancers on the street are already AIDS infected?

I think the video mentioned 90% ?

Freelancers are more stunners than bargirl, go-go girls?

AIDS: The Great Con Trick

by David Icke

HIV does NOT cause Aids. HIV does not cause anything. A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of Aids. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is Aids passed on sexually. There are two main types of virus. Using the airplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold. Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big boogy man virus of the world? The person who announced that HIV caused Aids was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offenses. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one. Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-Aids theory, has since admitted in 1989: "HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with Aids". Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him. So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause Aids'.

Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims. Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'Aids: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'. That's a long title, but it sums up the situation. People are dying of Aids because of the treatments used to "treat" Aids! It works like this. Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes Aids, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive(positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself). Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop Aids occurring. (They don't.) The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organisation, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order.

AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that! AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was: would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body? This is the drug used to "treat" HIV. What is its effect?

It destroys the immune system, so CAUSING Aids. People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV. Aids is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex. That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force.

What has happened since the Great Aids Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, Aids. It is even built into the diagnosis. If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "Aids", you are diagnosed as dying of Aids. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not Aids. This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of Aids.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from Aids are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for Aids deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed Aids. Why?

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with Aids.

Anything that breaks down the immune system causes Aids and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of Aids deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to Aids. Prostitutes who take drugs often get Aids, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get Aids. The rise in the Aids figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as Aids, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the Aids scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that. Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of Aids will start any moment?

AZT is the killer. There is not a single case of AZT reversing the symptoms of Aids. How can it? It's causing them, for goodness sake. The Aids industry is now worth billions of pounds a year and makes an unimaginable fortune for the drug industry controlled by the Rockefellers and the rest of the Global Elite.

Ahhh this is the same David Icke that .....

In 1999 wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial prison warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco.They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians.[26] The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans.

According to Icke, the reptilian group includes many prominent people and practically every world leader from Britain's late Queen Mother to George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Harold Wilson, and Tony Blair. These people are either themselves reptilian, or work for the reptiles as what Icke calls slave-like victims of multiple personality disorder: "The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the U.S. and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure " the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to 'shape-shift'."

In Tales From The Time Loop and other works, Icke states that most organised religions, especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, are Illuminati creations designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflicts. In a similar vein, Icke believes racial and ethnic divisions are an illusion promoted by the reptilians, and that racism fuels the Illuminati agenda.

Sourced from WIkiedia.

Only a complete idiot would take this conspiracy theorist seriously. HIV is real and out there and have done a number of cases personally..But then I suppose I would be considered part of the conspiracy or another that has been duped

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

walebkk your answer is completely unhelpful and bordering on reckless endangerment. You will find people on these forums are better informed than your post would have me believe you have been. Get educated and if already educated, get some help as soon as possible.

Edited by el_jefe

Walesbkk your an idot and don't know what your talking about. I'm sorry I don't normally flame anyone but I've seen to much of this HIV/AIDS. I had a son who died from it a year ago. I watched him suffer for more than 8 years talking the HIV/AIDs Cocktail (HAART) everyday and developing into Kaposi's sarcoma. You need to Google HIV/AIDS and read about it.

by David Icke

HIV does NOT cause Aids. HIV does not cause anything. A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of Aids. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is Aids passed on sexually. There are two main types of virus. Using the airplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold. Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big boogy man virus of the world? The person who announced that HIV caused Aids was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offenses. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one. Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-Aids theory, has since admitted in 1989: "HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with Aids". Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him. So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause Aids'.

Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims. Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'Aids: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'. That's a long title, but it sums up the situation. People are dying of Aids because of the treatments used to "treat" Aids! It works like this. Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes Aids, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive(positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself). Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop Aids occurring. (They don't.) The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organisation, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order.

AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that! AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was: would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body? This is the drug used to "treat" HIV. What is its effect?

It destroys the immune system, so CAUSING Aids. People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV. Aids is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex. That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force.

What has happened since the Great Aids Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, Aids. It is even built into the diagnosis. If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "Aids", you are diagnosed as dying of Aids. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not Aids. This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of Aids.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from Aids are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for Aids deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed Aids. Why?

Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with Aids.

Anything that breaks down the immune system causes Aids and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of Aids deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to Aids. Prostitutes who take drugs often get Aids, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get Aids. The rise in the Aids figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as Aids, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the Aids scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that. Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of Aids will start any moment?

AZT is the killer. There is not a single case of AZT reversing the symptoms of Aids. How can it? It's causing them, for goodness sake. The Aids industry is now worth billions of pounds a year and makes an unimaginable fortune for the drug industry controlled by the Rockefellers and the rest of the Global Elite.

Want to buy my beach house in Montana? Get real! I can't believe your that stupid!!!!!Sorry, I meant uninformed! If you believe that crap, inject yourself with the HIV virus and, send us a post here in ten years to let us know how your doing......

Great info and something to keep in mind. Hard to do when I see so many pics of beautiful women. I understand it is still a small number, but you never know. And going bareback would seem like playing russian roulette. Not ready to go that far.

Freelancers are all good girls who i love very much, .............................well it's true.......................................lol.

I doubt the 90% figure is true but the risks are very high with freelancers. The chances of them not having condoms or agreeing to have sex with customers without them is higher because they have to take what they can get. It's also very dubious why they have chosen to be freelancers vs. working in a bar. I understand the Desire to not have a boss but I think there are other factors at work such as them not being employable for whatever reason. Aside form STD's your chances of getting robbed or killed by a freelancer is way higher.

I doubt the 90% figure is true but the risks are very high with freelancers. The chances of them not having condoms or agreeing to have sex with customers without them is higher because they have to take what they can get. It's also very dubious why they have chosen to be freelancers vs. working in a bar. I understand the desire to not have a boss but I think there are other factors at work such as them not being employable for whatever reason. Aside form STD's your chances of getting robbed or killed by a freelancer is way higher.

"paranoia strikes deep" the odds of getting killed by a freelancer are slightly higher than me becoming a famous Runway model. (unless of course the old ticker seizes up from boom boom too mut!)

Edited by deadwood

• 3 weeks later...
Large condoms are produced & sold locally under the brand name "Bodyguard". I sent them a mail & he told me where to purchase them at Bier Garten Suk Soi 7 in BKK. Their distribution is not great. Sad.

Body Guard

Body Guard Condoms are now available on line at the link quoted above with free shipping to any address in Thailand.

Yes, it's true that distribution is not great and that is because Body Guard Condoms are a specialty product and as such we do not have a large enough customer base to warrant paying the entry fees required by chain stores in Thailand. However, our products can be found in almost all of the independently owned pharmacies in any of the tourist areas as well as in vending machines in some of the bar venues. Pattaya being our most active market.

We also supply many of the short time hotels and some overnight hotels provide Body Guard products in their mini bars. Believe me, we do try to introduce our products to the public in every way we can.

Body Guard Condoms are available in Regular Size - 52mm, Large Size - 54mm and our Largest Size - 56mm with a flared tip for more head room and the most comfortable fit of any condom available in Thailand.

CondomKing

Body Guard Condoms

Transmission risk of HIV:

Coming in contact with blood from terminally ill AIDS patients: 0.3%

Coming in contact with mucous membrane (as in case of sex): 0.09%

Transfusion with infected blood: 91%

Source: Encyclopedia of clinical Pharmacy, pp: 852.

BEST CONDOM IN THE WORLD: " Skinless Skin" Enjoy :Drunk_Party: