IGNORED

Freelancers & AIDS

igot2see

Hi,

studying from the video "BBK Bargirl"

It is true that most of the freelancers on the street are already AIDS infected?

I think the video mentioned 90% ?

Freelancers are more stunners than bargirl, go-go girls?

Cheers,

90 % is a high exaggeration (even the worst parts of Hatti and Africa aren't that high), but Stats mean jack, they’re just arguing opinions…. It’s out there so be careful, use a condom. The transmission rates for HIV aren’t super high on average but once again it can happen, use a condom…..

Hepatitis C is a much bigger concern; this little bugger is very contagious and has high transmission rates (Ask Pamela Anderson, Nikki Stixx, Tommy Lee, etc). Most people that convert to full blown (pardon the pun) AIDS usually have usually been exposed to both HIV and HEP C. So once again, use a condom....

Your not just sleeping with the BG, your helping to infecting the rest of us addicts.....

PS- Bring your own condoms, Thai ones blow! Literrally! Also if you don't like the jimmy caps try a shot of KY lube inside before you suit up for the game... Almost feels like you're swingin' without a net......

Stoked'

Its is absolute rubbish that 90% are infected - the converse is more likely and even that woud be high.

However it is VERY true that many girls in Pattaya are infected, both Freeleancers and employed girls.

I know of 5 girls who have died in the last 3 years - not that many but then again I don't kow that many girl either.

They were in BKK but Pattaya will be no different. They were all emloyed girls not freelancers, simply becase I have no freelancer friends.

Anyone not covering up here is crazy!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Cheers,

90 % is a high exaggeration (even the worst parts of Hatti and Africa aren't that high), but Stats mean jack, they’re just arguing opinions…. It’s out there so be careful, use a condom. The transmission rates for HIV aren’t super high on average but once again it can happen, use a condom…..

Hepatitis C is a much bigger concern; this little bugger is very contagious and has high transmission rates (Ask Pamela Anderson, Nikki Stixx, Tommy Lee, etc). Most people that convert to full blown (pardon the pun) AIDS usually have usually been exposed to both HIV and HEP C. So once again, use a condom....

Your not just sleeping with the BG, your helping to infecting the rest of us addicts.....

PS- Bring your own condoms, Thai ones blow! Literrally! Also if you don't like the jimmy caps try a shot of KY lube inside before you suit up for the game... Almost feels like you're swingin' without a net......

Stoked'

Hi, sounds interesting. What is KY lube? you mean put the lube on the knob first, and then wear condom? Thanks for your responce.

Even if you catch something there is usually a cure, even for hiv there is now treatment to keep you healthy.

but you should still use a condom. If you really like a girl go get checked out together, there are clinics in pattaya. Then you can boom boom without protection and without worries. But dont be suprised it she comes knocking on your door in 9 months time saying ur the farther!

Edited by Ling Noi

Definately a good idea to take your own condoms.

Have had thai ones split on me on both my trips.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

try Durex love. Largest available in Pat I think.

I've been given the boot from this website due to my criminal past in Canada,being a conman & acting like a complete cunt on this forum!

Hi,

studying from the video "BBK Bargirl"

It is true that most of the freelancers on the street are already AIDS infected?

I think the video mentioned 90% ?

Freelancers are more stunners than bargirl, go-go girls?

More like 5%.

Depends on who you ask!

Ask a gogo owner and he will tell you the freelancers and beer bar girls have higher HIV rates;

Ask the government and they will tell you very few people have HIV;

As any bargirl and they will tel you nobody had HIV and that it is a falang thing.

Large condoms are produced & sold locally under the brand name "Bodyguard". I sent them a mail & he told me where to purchase them at Bier Garten Suk Soi 7 in BKK. Their distribution is not great. Sad.

Body Guard

Edited by rockhard

Definately a good idea to take your own condoms.

Have had thai ones split on me on both my trips.

I concur with that and would go further: try different brands until you find one that is good for you, i.e. do not come out or break.

I tried a few: during the night with my first TG my condom broke and it ruined the rest of my hollidays...

I did not catch anything but at the time I was paranoiac about diseases, especially AIDS. I have made some reading since and now I believe you have very few chance of catching it anyway, but adding a condom further decrease the risk (and also protect from other STD far easier to catch), so why increase the risk?

BTW, I said decrease the risk and not suppress, it is deliberate: I also believe than contrary to the hype (at least in europe, where if you listen to TV you got the impression than no condom = infected with high probability if you partner is infected, condom = completely safe), the equation is more: no condom = very low risk, condom = very very low risk, because in practive condoms breaks, slips, and it is almost impossible to garantee you will have absolutely no contact with vaginal fluids in normal (for me) boum boum session...

What is true is that if condoms reduce the risk by maybe a factor 10 and if everybody wear it, HIV would probably dissapear: I got the impression that its low transmission makes it at the limit of an epidemic, if you reduce the transmission the way condoms do the disease will eventually vanish because each infected person will contaminate less than 1 other on average: think about it as a snowballing/inverse snowballing effect, like for natality and population increase...

So condom are 100% safe in the global epidemic sense (and so are heavily promoted by government and medical organisation, you can see the effect in pattaya I think: condom usage is now common enough to drive HIV rates down and everyone benefits. I guess the remaining HIV population has more to do with thai-thai transmission nowadays: get all thai use as much condoms as farang/BG and thailand will be HIV free ;)), but more of a (very nice) risk reducing insurance on the individual level. I personally take the insurance, thank you ;)

After this long parenthesis, going back to the subject: after this first catatrophic condom I tried a few brands and find some that break less often, far less often, and never. I now stick to the "never" brand ("Intimy", they merit the free advertising. I must travel to buy them, but they are worth the trip).

It is not only a question of size (I take standard european size and it fit ok ;) ), and certainly not the price (expensive one are certainly not the best in my expercience, the cheapest ones I got were almost perfect, an my currect perfect ones are in the cheap brands, not durex-expensive (which are not the worst break wise, but still regularly break for me, so fall in the "bad" category). I think it got to do with thickness (extra thin is not as strong, do not believe advertising) and shape, and the best brand can vary from guy to guy, so try some.

And never lube your dick or the inside of the condom, only the outside when it is on!!!! it can make it slip away, or easily break (it slides when you push, so only the tip will resist any force, while normaly it stick all the way alond so the tip have less stress to stand...Think about it, try alone at home if you are not convinced, and you will get the logic: only the outside of the condom must slip, never the inside.

To give you an idea of the difference, an incorrecttly lubricated condom of a worst or bad brand used for a long boum boum session will almost certainly break for me, while a good one, lubricated (or not, depend on the girl, they are far from the same in this regard ;) ), will resist as long as me (and it can be a long time :Dance1: )

Regards,

Kai

Edited by gregkai

even if you get HIV you can live for 20+ years now without problems thanks to modern anti-retriviral drugs. they will probably have a cure by then anyway but even if they dont, isn't it worth 20+ years of shagging without a condom? i wouldnt wanna die any other way.

ok thats being VERY optimistic you should use a condom. If you really like a girl go get checked out together, there are clinics in pattaya. Then you can fuck without protection and without worries. But dont be suprised it she comes knocking on your door in 9 months time saying ur the farther!

I have been tested more than once in the UK for HIV & i have been lucky not to be infected.

When tested I have been informed that although I have been clear I still could have HIV as it takes 3 months to show after sexual contact.

So really if you get tested with a girl here & you both get the all clear either 1 of you could still be a HIV carrier.

So what the medical proffession are saying is bag up for 4 months then get tested again.

I am not trying to put a dampner on things.....I am just telling it as I have been instructed

• 4 weeks later...
I have been tested more than once in the UK for HIV & i have been lucky not to be infected.

When tested I have been informed that although I have been clear I still could have HIV as it takes 3 months to show after sexual contact.

So really if you get tested with a girl here & you both get the all clear either 1 of you could still be a HIV carrier.

So what the medical proffession are saying is bag up for 4 months then get tested again.

I am not trying to put a dampner on things.....I am just telling it as I have been instructed

This is very true. And even then there will be huge trust issues as to who was still doing other people during the 4 months.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Nothing is perfectly safe. Still, an ounce of common sense and precautions, along with a little luck, has kept me completely clean my entire life...And I've always preferred the sluttier types. Wear a condom and always inspect anything your mouth will touch for danger. The trickier part is inspecting her mouth before touching or allowing it to touch you. I watch her mouth closely as she speaks and usually give a playful flick of my tongue at any questionable girl before kissing or being kissed. Most times, they flick their tongue back...Much better than asking her to open up so I can check for sores. That sort of ruins the mood.

About 2 years ago in Phucket I had a rubber blow whilst on the job. Got me a case of spewie dick.

At 46 this was my 1 st case of the jack. I didn't feel good about it.

But it just goes to show, when your number is up it is up.

:Caught:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

had some pretty riskey incounters over the years, some covered some not ,condoms breaking, and slipping off..sometimes care, mostly not.. spent a few times digging them out of a girl ,not so much a fun thing, I am about 7 inches ,but I can sometimes get really busy..and they just were off..and it feels better so what the fuck..I get tested about 2 times a year and havent caught a thing, now I would use a condom doint have a problim with them at all but sometimes when I am drunk i think it could be hard with a bg wakeing you up fucking..i will try I am mostly scared of warts herpes and other shitt I did get the hep vac a few years ago I think it covers 2 of them at least and other info on this as I just went into a free clinic under a assumed name and took what they had it took three shotts I hope that lasts sometimes I am more afrade of that shitt...sorry about the spelling, but I hade a few glasses of merlot..and am trying to watch 24..im kind of pickey, and would strear way clear of women with any sores ...I doint even like tattoes.but I had some real sluts..whatever I think it hard to catch it from a woman..and thats :Laugh1: :Caught: :rolleyes: what I only like..

I do not mean to " teach BM's to suck eggs" but with all the fun to be had in Pattaya HIV is not a subject that is to the for.

Firstly I take a view that there are no accurate statistics on HIV infection in Thailand. I have some personal knowledge of the Thai health systems treatment of HIV and to sum it up without money you die. The death certificate might say TB or pneumonia or whatever but may never mention HIV. Additionally if you can not afford the stay in hospital you will be dieing at home which again leads to a non or under reporting of the cause of the secondary infections which cause death.

HIV is stigmatized still. The Camillian Center in Rayong ( an orphanage for HIV children ) was originally firebombed when it first opened in Bangkok due to the fear of infection and as far as I know to this day bodies can only be cremated outside school hours as they might harm children!

To state the " bleeding obvious" you can not tell just by looking at someone if they are HIV positive. Also that person might not know themselves. You do not typically get skinny 'till serious secondary infections are kicking in and even then many Thais are skinny anyway so you will not notice weight loss so easily.

Thai manners have a part in matters also. The general non confrontational attitude and issues of " face " often preclude an individual who has HIV from confronting the issue themselves and notifying friends and family. I know another board member recently mentioned that in his experience HIV status is discussed openly I can only say that my experience is different.

Would a Thai girl who knew she was HIV positive "go with you" ? Well it depends on the girl doesn't it. You should not exclude the possibility. A girl still has to eat, take care of her kid and may have medical bills and hey she might think "what is so bad about death you just come back again next time hopefully as something or someone better". "Up to you " can mean a lot of things. It could mean up to you if you want to take a risk. Maybe you look like the bad man who she thinks infected her.

Once again from my own knowledge ,I knew a girl who would not have sex with me when she found out she was HIV positive ( leaving me a tad confused as I did not then know her status ) but I am afraid did go with others. I and another had the miserable task of going through her phone after she died and making the calls.

Once again from my own knowledge of the two girls I personally knew who died, one caught it from her Thai husband. She was not in the bar scene and her husband found out first before topping himself. The other I would guess from a fallang who gave her an extra few hundred.

Have fun but play safe.

Use a condom

Richard

Depends on who you ask!

Ask a gogo owner and he will tell you the freelancers and beer bar girls have higher HIV rates;

Ask the government and they will tell you very few people have HIV;

As any bargirl and they will tel you nobody had HIV and that it is a falang thing.

I told a girl in Bangkok I was heading to Pattaya the next day and she said " be careful all the girls there are dirt and most have STD's" :D

Thailand Land of Smiles

• 1 month later...

Brothers......ANYONE can be infected and not know it........And a prof who knows she is infected may not stop....like another brother said....they still need to eat.....i have heard that beach road freelancers are not clean.....shit.....no shit......anyone in the entertainment bussiness it at risk

• 11 months later...

I just hope when i get down to Patts i am diciplined enough to where a condom. i know when i'm drunk i get careless and want the best feeling possible. my advice is that everybody wraps up. i need to take my own advice

I just hope when i get down to Patts i am diciplined enough to where a condom. i know when i'm drunk i get careless and want the best feeling possible. my advice is that everybody wraps up. i need to take my own advice

bro, UP TO YOU!!!! i dont care what anyone says out there "i was too drunk so i didnt use a condom." bro, USE A CONDOM!!!!

youre never that drunk.

Even if you catch something there is usually a cure, even for hiv there is now treatment to keep you healthy.

but you should still use a condom. If you really like a girl go get checked out together, there are clinics in pattaya. Then you can boom boom without protection and without worries. But dont be suprised it she comes knocking on your door in 9 months time saying ur the farther!

I thought there was a 3 mth incubation period for HIV? i.e. It will not show up in testing until 3 mths after infection. Please correct me if I am wrong guys.