IGNORED

Kebabs - Walking Street

Eat some toilet roll when you get back to loom.... save time in the morning.

The kebabs are well nice when you havd ten beers+

prices are going up slow it used to be 50 bart early last year

Probably the best one around town is near the top of soi 8 right hand side coming from the beach. elderly lady and her daughter been there for years. has put them up to 60 baht now but they are really chock full of meat, very filling.

The only problem with them Kebabs is that one is not enough for me when I am hungry and 2 is too much! Great value when your drunk all the same and I agree with the one in Soi 8.

The only problem with them Kebabs is that one is not enough for me when I am hungry and 2 is too much! Great value when your drunk all the same and I agree with the one in Soi 8.

Mightyone you can join my club!

I was watching the lady selling kebabs at the entrance to Soi Diamond on Walking Street, there was a constant stream of customers. I think that she has one of the best business setups in Pattaya. Those kebabs are just what you want while you are between the Go Go bars.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I like the kebab on 2nd road, close to the corner of Soi 13. As there are other food stalls as well, it's a great place for a late snack. Papaya pok pok is available, too. :P

Goto Soi 15 (the one with Angelwitch). My man Yam up there is quality and I got 5 pieces for 50 BHT :)

Doh was thinking about BBQ sorry

Edited by Ajay75

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

The lady outside Coyotes a go go does good kebabs too.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• 2 weeks later...
Probably the best one around town is near the top of soi 8 right hand side coming from the beach. elderly lady and her daughter been there for years. has put them up to 60 baht now but they are really chock full of meat, very filling.

i agree they are nice there.probably the best i have had.

• 3 weeks later...

Just two words:

No Way!

Great kebab stall on 2nd road just along from Wonderful, tilac got a couple, hot as fuck but warmed up spot-on in the microwave next day.

Damn. I'm craving one. It really hurts that I have to wait 19 hours till I get to patts... :)

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

I was watching the lady selling kebabs at the entrance to Soi Diamond on Walking Street, there was a constant stream of customers. I think that she has one of the best business setups in Pattaya. Those kebabs are just what you want while you are between the Go Go bars.

I always buy my kebabs from this lady and her husband. Or from the mother daughter team at Soi Buakhow market. Team up the kebab with a plate of Som Tam Poo Balar and some Khow Neow, Got youse a great meal!

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

• 2 weeks later...
Once i tried a kebeb that was one of the stalls in the middle of walking street. It didn't taste good and i don't think that it was chicken, lamb, beef, or pork, so i went to another, and the same thing happened.

I'm not sure if it was other parts, e.g. liver.

I had somewhat of a similar experience. In my case, I realized I was eating chicken heart. It tasted good though!

Edited by Millard

Nothing better than a kebab after a good session on the lash but thats fine here in the UK but when I get to Thailand I put my sensible head on and stay away from them cause I dont want to be sitting on the bog all day and night.

• 2 weeks later...

I tryed kebab last time when i was in Bulgaria, it was made of chicked, but i understood that it is also made out of pork. I wonder which type of food can you get in Pattaya and is it hard, meaning eazy to digest? Is there some place where one could order European food?

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder which type of food can you get in Pattaya and is it hard, meaning eazy to digest?

Is there some place where one could order European food?

Everything!

Plenty!

Istanbul Kebab in soi new plaza do a pretty good doner (a proper one made with lamb) imo

Where is the Soi New PLaza? Havent been to Patts in 8 months. I arrive in less than 25 days.

I tried the doner place on Walking Street by Pier72. It was ok but nothing to write home about.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon