IGNORED

Book Sale Private Dancer, My name is Lon + more

layow

Private Dancer......A must read for any Pattaya Addict.

My Name is Lon...You like Me?........ A Bar Girls perspective.

Damage Done.......A drug dealers life in los

The Year of Living Stupidly......An expats life in Bkk and Cambodia.

All the Girls.....Stories of P4P girls from around the world from a mongers view

All Good Condition a great collection to read mostly on Thailos

$40 includes shipping (to australia) (os buyers will have to quote a shipping cost)

So all you Aussie Addicts

private_dancer.JPG

Member since Dec 06.

Bump!!!!!

Common

buy em

Member since Dec 06.

• 4 weeks later...

We have these titles and most of the other Thai/Pattaya related books at Canterbury Tales Bookshop, in Fact I have Stephen Leather's Private Dancer signed by the man himself.

We have just had over 180 as good as new books in all recent and worth a look if you read some, all with 50% credit for return off the next book/s.

Also I have reduced many titles and am offering them for 25baht.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

We have these titles and most of the other Thai/Pattaya related books at Canterbury Tales Bookshop, in Fact I have Stephen Leather's Private Dancer signed by the man himself.

We have just had over 180 as good as new books in all recent and worth a look if you read some, all with 50% credit for return off the next book/s.

Also I have reduced many titles and am offering them for 25baht.

Cheers Dave

Dave I have a few books on Los, I always buy a couple each trip do you do a part ex type of thing.

Dave I have a few books on Los, I always buy a couple each trip do you do a part ex type of thing.

Yes we will do a deal on anything brought in from absolutely anywhere, I am always looking to turn over stock and keep it updated, I have just got in over 300 new books from one guy who had been collecting and also now have a French and German Language section, such as Private Dancer in German and can obtain many Thai titles in German French and Swedish to order.

I have most of the Thai/Pattaya related books in stock at the moment so pop in and brouse.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg