IGNORED

UK TV documentary on the Yabba problem in Thailand

Hey folks,

Someone's probably posted about this already but just in case they haven't, there's a 'Stacey Dooley Investigates' TV programme on the Yabba problem in Thailand being broadcast on BBC3 tonight (Mon 19th August 2013) at 9pm & probably available for a time after on BBC iPlayer.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cmwwd9/stacey-dooley-investigates--series-1---2-thailands-drug-craze-stacey-dooley-investigates

Ok but the dumb bitch Stacey get right on my pip how the fuck she ever got on the tv I will never know

MIKE

• 4 weeks later...

I never checked it out because every comment I hear about it is how bad that bitch is. Cant stand documentaries with retarded narrators.

Ok but the dumb bitch Stacey get right on my pip how the fuck she ever got on the tv I will never know

You took the words right out of my mouth..Dumb bitch  :LOL2:

I've seen some of her other docos and they seemed ok to me. She's not the typical uptight reporter you usually see but she comes across as genuine and invests personally in the plight of the people she's reporting, rather than remaining objective and clynical

u have god damn right! i think she made favors to the right persons :BJ1::Whistle:

LiVe ToGeTHeR Die aLoNe...

Archived