Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

pro v1 balls near phoenix

huahinmatt

Does anyone know how much the golf ball reseller near the phoenix charge for a dozen pro v1 ? top quality ones ?

I used to buy a dozen for 800 baht or two for 1500.

Bite them first to make sure.

Top quality pro V's 800 baht for a dozen.............................ha ha ha I dont think so. Bite them well.

Top quality pro V's 800 baht for a dozen.............................ha ha ha I dont think so. Bite them well.

Huh?I used to buy them for 800 baht a dozen.Are you saying that I didn't?

No ofcourse I am not saying you didnt buy then for 800 baht a dozen, what I am saying is I can guarantee you they where not ''top quality'' pro v's. If they were then sell on the net you will make a fortune.

Huh?I used to buy them for 800 baht a dozen.Are you saying that I didn't?

No ofcourse I am not saying you didnt buy then for 800 baht a dozen, what I am saying is I can guarantee you they where not ''top quality'' pro v's. If they were then sell on the net you will make a fortune.

"top quality" is so SUBjective.

For me, 800 baht a dozen is way more than what I would pay for 2nd hand golf balls of "any" brand or quality.  Too many amateur golfers use golf balls that aren't suited to their swing speeds etc, simply because the Pros use them.

I use to pay 800 a doz for excellent quality pro v1 blacks.

But that was 3-4 years ago.I hit them any way,and I couldn't be bothered packing 3 boxes for a three month trip.

They were very clean,no scuffs.Good deal.

The black is very well suited to my speed.

Stopped at the golf ball shop TODAY, on Siam Country Club Rd (opp where Black Pearl was), they had 12 ProV1s packaged for 800Baht.  They looked in fine condition, but I did not bite them, as I had already eaten. 

The lady there is very nice, I have known her several years, & would fully expect her to offer a discount for any multi purchases.

Give it a go

ps  NXT Tour in packs of 12 were 500Baht.

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped at the golf ball shop TODAY, on Siam Country Club Rd (opp where Black Pearl was), they had 12 ProV1s packaged for 800Baht.  They looked in fine condition, but I did not bite them, as I had already eaten. 

The lady there is very nice, I have known her several years, & would fully expect her to offer a discount for any multi purchases.

Give it a go

ps  NXT Tour in packs of 12 were 500Baht.

thanks im just back in uk at the min and been offered some, at a good price, but 800 baht for 12 is very good subject to them not been all scuffed 

"top quality" is so SUBjective.

For me, 800 baht a dozen is way more than what I would pay for 2nd hand golf balls of "any" brand or quality.  Too many amateur golfers use golf balls that aren't suited to their swing speeds etc, simply because the Pros use them.

As for using pro v1 they are the softest balls and are perfect for playing on the hard quick greens in thailand 

Archived