IGNORED

Best Coffee In Pattaya

Cynical Sailor

Hi folks. Where do you get the best coffee in Pattaya? I don't mean Starbucks or McDonalds. I'm talking good quality, well made cappuccino etc.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's 'cafe benjamit' on the car park / square that holds the soi bukow Tuesday / Friday market. An expat hangout that has great espresso based coffees and is good value...a latte goes for 60b.

If I want to eat with my coffee, particularly breakfast, then I'll go to 'Loaf' on soi lenkee. I'm sitting here right now, watching the world go by, with a latte and an almond sticky bun.

If you live in Jomtien I think is is the German Bakery on Soi Chayapuek where you can get a great Latte or other brand on ice for 40 Baht..The Germans have almost taken over the seating drinking the Cheap beer and they start drinking very Early..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

If I want to eat with my coffee, particularly breakfast, then I'll go to 'Loaf' on soi lenkee. I'm sitting here right now, watching the world go by, with a latte and an almond sticky bun.

+1   ..............  Love loaf coffee!!!

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

I bring my own coffee with me, when traveling to Pattaya.  Might give that a try

I bring my own coffee with me, when traveling to Pattaya.  Might give that a try

Good idea,never thoght of it.

Ninety-Four Coffee

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream, it's my nightmare. Crawling, slipping along the edge of a straight razor and surviving...."

"If I want to eat with my coffee, particularly breakfast, then I'll go to 'Loaf' on soi lenkee. I'm sitting here right now, watching the world go by, with a latte and an almond sticky bun"

I must admit that after 20 trips to Pattaya I only found Loaf on my last visit. Absolutely superb every time I visited. Lovely smoked salmon breakfast and a delightful coffee in a classy air conditioned room overlooking Soi Lenkee.

Highly recommended .......... :GoldenSmile1:

in pattaya cafe pitini, soi Buakao.

in jomtien Salotto café, beachroad around soi 7 or 8

Excellent. I'm staying at the Areca so 'Loaf' is only a short hop down the road. Thanks fellas.

Hi folks. Where do you get the best coffee in Pattaya? I don't mean Starbucks or McDonalds. I'm talking good quality, well made cappuccino etc.

For starters a cappuccino is not a real coffee a real coffee is piping hot short black espresso served in a hot cup.  Forget that Boncafe shit they serve all over town.  You want Tom n Toms http://www.tomntoms.co.th/store-TUNE-PATTAYA.php a great double espresso. 

post-82617-0-72449100-1376815686_thumb.jpg

Trust me mate after all this http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/130612-nixonsbest-and-worst-breakfasts/page-15

and more I know the best coffee.

Last trip, at the end of soi bukhao on 2nd road i think, is the IT centre. At the front is a big coffee shop, sorry i cant remember the name, but the coffee (cappucino) is a great standard and  of melbourne quality.

I was down there every morning on my last trip. Its also a great place to people watch.

I may have to head up to Loaf next trip to sample their coffee.

Last trip, at the end of soi bukhao on 2nd road i think, is the IT centre. At the front is a big coffee shop, sorry i cant remember the name, but the coffee (cappucino) is a great standard and  of melbourne quality.

I was down there every morning on my last trip. Its also a great place to people watch.

I may have to head up to Loaf next trip to sample their coffee.

yes , ive been there , its good coffee and good for people watching in an aircon enviro !!

Pitini's.

Loaf.

Bon cafe.

Will try tom tom soon.

That's next to the new Burger King also.

Oh yes Gafae on pattaya Tai.

Give Benjamit on soi Buakhow market a definite try (as someone above has mentioned) for they have a commercial size coffee bean roaster and blend their own coffee - in other words you won't get coffee exactly like it anywhere else;  and it IS good.

I agree with the positive vibes for Loaf... good coffee, convenient location and food is also very good.  La Baguette, no too far up from the Dolphin roundabout on Naklua Road is highly recommended too...very good service, sandwiches/cakes and coffee.

For times when I just want a coffee I need to try Ninety-Four Coffee and Tom and Toms...coffee looks good in the photos...

Hooray beer!

For me it's 'cafe benjamit' on the car park / square that holds the soi bukow Tuesday / Friday market. An expat hangout that has great espresso based coffees and is good value...a latte goes for 60b.

These are my preferred two places as well.  I have not tried 94 coffee but will after seeing the positive posts here. 

Common sense is not very common.

Give Benjamit on soi Buakhow market a definite try (as someone above has mentioned) for they have a commercial size coffee bean roaster and blend their own coffee - in other words you won't get coffee exactly like it anywhere else;  and it IS good.

Benjamit is my first choice too. Great coffee and service from a family run business, not a franchise. The only downside is that it is sometimes closed on Saturdays (I think).

mu2yzabu.jpg

hu6araju.jpg

French joint end of soi back cow and pattaya south 80 THB double espresso.

Good but not great, hot cup but wrong size.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

It is not the best but I do enjoy Starbucks next to Tukcom and do some people watching

Benjamit is my first choice too. Great coffee and service from a family run business, not a franchise. The only downside is that it is sometimes closed on Saturdays (I think).

Another vote for Benjamit. 

I found it somewhat inconvenient to get to, but the quality of the coffee made up for it. Haven't tried Loaf but will.

For what its worth (nothing probably) Benjamit is the only cafe mentioned on Beanhunter, a coffee snob app.

Cheers,

toomuch

If you could be bothered with lots of words: my newbie trip report from November 2010

Another vote for Benjamit. 

I found it somewhat inconvenient to get to, but the quality of the coffee made up for it. Haven't tried Loaf but will.

For what its worth (nothing probably) Benjamit is the only cafe mentioned on Beanhunter, a coffee snob app.

Cheers,

toomuch

7ysygyvy.jpg

Good strong coffee but bland.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Benjamins espresso looks good and tasty from the crema. The frame coffee looks like it was made with an automatic Bon Cafe machine. 

Archived