IGNORED

English Premier League - Calling you Silly Poms

Bitch Controller

fuck me two of us in the Brum area hahahaahaha :P:D and to the post above this one i'm forever blowing bubbles out of my arse in the bath - which is about as exciting as watching them play

You probably weren't saying that when West Ham rolled over Arsenal and Man U in the same season, I mean it was only 20 years or so since a team did that. But hey, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, just most of em are Man U fans :GrinNod1:

And i happen to be a member of the WHUFC fan club Dirty. I only get to watch the old games via the net on the fansite, as opposed to seeing them live on tv in the states

Edited by ackademik1

Ahem, I think you're forgetting the greatest (read fattest) Aussie player in the premiership, Mark Viduka! Newcastle United FTW! :ThankGod1:

Edited by harryp

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

You probably weren't saying that when West Ham rolled over Arsenal and Man U in the same season, I mean it was only 20 years or so since a team did that. But hey, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, just most of em are Man U fans :ThankGod1:

And i happen to be a member of the WHUFC fan club Dirty. I only get to watch the old games via the net on the fansite, as opposed to seeing them live on tv in the states

Manu is no biggie, we are half way to doing the double over them again this season.

COYI

West Ham set up a lot of development squads in Australia and go back 10-12 years when there was only a dozen or so Aussies playing football abroad 2-3 were always at West Ham

Stan Lazaradis,Robbie Slater,Hayden Foxe, Richard Garcia

Ackademic in Australia we get to watch the early kick off game then a choice of 5, 3.00pm kickoff games plus the late game.

Then same again Sunday and all the midweeks.

Have Seen every EPL West Ham Game this season live.

Has to be Middlesbrough, always amongst the also rans.

Australian in goal ( Schwarzer or Jones)

Captain Cook is from Boro ( He invented Australia)

We built that bloody big bridge

What more could you ask for.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

You probably weren't saying that when West Ham rolled over Arsenal and Man U in the same season, I mean it was only 20 years or so since a team did that. But hey, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, just most of em are Man U fans :wacko:

it's a shame they have to count the other 30+ games, or else you would have pissed the league that year :D:D only kidding , i would love anyone other than the big 3 to win the league but it aint gonna happen :Chokdee3::Chokdee3::wacko:

Kenshi- I saw Maceo with JB and with Prince, hes doing a real small jazz club show here, might finally be able to meet the great man.

Had the pleasure of seeing Prince too about 17 years ago at a packed wembley stadium.

Did he bring the house down wot a show wot an entertainer, Could see alot of JB in his act.

I see the Maceo gig here in the UK has been changed to the 17th of April.Still no good for me :GiveBeer1:

Hope u have a great time & meet the great Man.

Puff Daddy Gooner

ed_imgSNF09BIZK_265_120631a.jpg

Supermodel & Arsenal fan Gisele Bundchen

74785637.jpg

Edited by Kenshi

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

As everyone else is tempting you with famous fans BC I thought I would show you what Man City had to offer:

- Noel and Liam Gallagher from the band Oasis!

- Boxer Ricky Hatton

- Err... Adam Rickett :)

Also:

- Muhatma Ghandi

- Einstein

- Ho Chi Min

- Jesus... maybe

Reason for Edit: To add lies

Edited by Berh

As everyone else is tempting you with famous fans BC I thought I would show you what Man City had to offer:

- Noel and Liam Gallagher from the band Oasis!

- Boxer Ricky Hatton

- Err... Adam Rickett :Clap8:

Also:

- Muhatma Ghandi

- Einstein

- Ho Chi Min

- Jesus... maybe

Reason for Edit: To add lies

And don't forget Bernard Manning rest his soul

In terms of history, allure and the aura of the club as a whole then there can only be one team. The most famous and most widely supported on the whole planet. And why is that so? If you know who I mean then come and join us. You wont be let down. If you don't know who I mean then you have already failed the first test. :GiveBeer1:

Kenshi- I saw Maceo with JB and with Prince, hes doing a real small jazz club show here, might finally be able to meet the great man.

Had the pleasure of seeing Prince too about 17 years ago at a packed wembley stadium.

Did he bring the house down wot a show wot an entertainer, Could see alot of JB in his act.

I see the Maceo gig here in the UK has been changed to the 17th of April.Still no good for me :P

Hope u have a great time & meet the great Man.

Puff Daddy Gooner

ed_imgSNF09BIZK_265_120631a.jpg

Supermodel & Arsenal fan Gisele Bundchen

74785637.jpg

Because you're forever seeing those two at Arsenal games. :Party1:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Has to be Middlesbrough, always amongst the also rans.

What more could you ask for.

not the stench and the smog!!!

im working on the new university near that shite stadium, as soon as i drive on to that flyover it fooking stinks.......... :GiveBeer1:

SUNDERLAND............. :P

"no romance without finance"

In terms of history, allure and the aura of the club as a whole then there can only be one team. The most famous and most widely supported on the whole planet. And why is that so? If you know who I mean then come and join us. You wont be let down. If you don't know who I mean then you have already failed the first test. :D

Because you're forever seeing those two at Arsenal games. :o

I was behind em in the hot dog queue :P

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

• 1 month later...
thanks for this blog

:D

Please explain yourself fella..

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

I would normally say the Famous Glasgow Rangers, but I guess you'll want to pick a team you can see regularly on TV around the world. The top four are consistently Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United. For thrills every game and a great way to see how it is done nowadays it currently comes down to Arsenal or Man.U. Just be like the Thais and change teams as they fail/succeed from season to season and after a few years you'll know where your heart lies.

go with my team, Blackburn Rovers.

we have Brett Emerton playing for us :D

Kylie's piss was real because her hotpants smelled of beans

if your your own man you,ll pick your own team without any prompting from anyone if your a lemming its got to be man utd.